Stupid people

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Boy and I stopped off at Checkers and got one of their 2 burgers for $6 deals.
Girl rang them up at the regular price of $3.69 each.
I mention the over charge so the manager comes over, plays with the register and hands me 75 cents.
WTF? :banghead:
I explain that she over charged me $1.38 and she tells me 2 more times that she only owes me the 75 cents. She finally runs it on the register again to show me I'm wrong and it comes up $7.38.
Then she hands me the $1.38 :lol:

ChattyCat

ChattyCat
Stupid

I mention the over charge so the manager comes over, plays with the register and hands me 75 cents.
I explain that she over charged me $1.38 and she tells me 2 more times that she only owes me the 75 cents. She finally runs it on the register again to show me I'm wrong and it comes up $7.38.

our future leaders!

PJumper

A few months ago, I went to McDonalds across San Souci and told the girl at the counter that I would like to order a dozen breakfast burritos. She looked at me for a few seconds and then said "That's 12 right?" I was gonna be sarcastic but it's early in the morning. Just to clarify things, I didn't say Baker's Dozen either.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
OK, so, let me see if I have this correct; someone working at the fast food place really wasn't...'in the moment'? A Checkers girl was having a bad night at the cash register?

And this is reason for frustration? :lol:

I don't mean to demean anyone who actually has a job and actually shows up for it but, fast food folks are in a special class as per my life experience; they are to be held to a...different...standard. They work in places were EVERYTHING is subject to automation in the never ending attempt to require less and less of the human. Thus a...modified...set of expectations.

:shrug:

:lol:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
OK, so, let me see if I have this correct; someone working at the fast food place really wasn't...'in the moment'? A Checkers girl was having a bad night at the cash register?

And this is reason for frustration? :lol:

I don't mean to demean anyone who actually has a job and actually shows up for it but, fast food folks are in a special class as per my life experience; they are to be held to a...different...standard. They work in places were EVERYTHING is subject to automation in the never ending attempt to require less and less of the human. Thus a...modified...set of expectations.

:shrug:

:lol:

So, how do you explain why they can't even give the correct change when the machines are doing all the math for them? :dork:

Oops, I just clicked on this to check in, bye now.

rolltide

accommodations

So, those extra time accommodations on HSA, having the test read TO you, etc... don't translate to the REAL world??? I'm shocked!!!

Just use plastic, that way you don't hold up everyone behind you.:coffee: