It must be spring...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
..because we opened my tiki bar tonight..cranked on the tunes..got a dozen steaks on the grill..deep fried a quart of oysters..and chowed down.

A case of Coronas always helps too.

Two skeeters showed up. We have not got ahead of 'em by much.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
..because we opened my tiki bar tonight..cranked on the tunes..got a dozen steaks on the grill..deep fried a quart of oysters..and chowed down.

:eyebrow: And you didn't invite the rest of us? Hmpf! :drama:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My tiki bar..since it still has a Swann's sign on top..is more kind of a "If you need an invite you don't know it" kinda place. :howdy:

My tiki bar..since it still has a Swann's sign on top..is more kind of a "If you need an invite you don't know it" kinda place. :howdy:

Amazing what you can find if you search for Swann's in Piney Point... lots of history.

But now that I know where you are...... :evil:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Killed my first bloodsucker of the season tonight, now eleventybillion will show up for the funeral, wake and drunken revenge.

abbfan

I grew up on the island.Still better than alot of the county,but a'int what it was. but I guess thats the same everywhere.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

No tiki bar here. :cds:

But we spent the last 2 beautiful days doing some spring clean up and getting the patio & deck ready for some good times this spring/summer. Took the tiki torches out of the shed and filled 'em all up. Listened to some good tunes, drank some beers and grilled some good steaks also. And yes......last night the mosquitos were starting to stalk us....extra early this year.

TPD

the poor dad

Killed my first bloodsucker of the season tonight, now eleventybillion will show up for the funeral, wake and drunken revenge.

No kidding. Did they wake up today? I swatted at several on the deck before sundown.

Similar rule applies to mosquitoes as oysters - you can eat oysters in months with 'Rs' but mosquitoes do NOT suck blood in months with 'Rs', so no worries just yet. :whistle:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Similar rule applies to mosquitoes as oysters - you can eat oysters in months with 'Rs' but mosquitoes do NOT suck blood in months with 'Rs', so no worries just yet. :whistle:

That doesn't mean a closed season does it? :lol: