Super Size It

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Sweet tea? Angus burger? Big Mac?

They are working overtime today getting the McD's up. :lol:

The intersection will be even more of a joke than it already was.

On the bright side, I can get my son to walk over there and get me a McDouble with extra pickles.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
The one in Calif.? That's a horrible place to put one. Plus it'll look sooo classy next to jewelry store, :sarcasm:, :lol:.

sm8

Call me crazy but I think it will do more business than the one further down the road. I am hoping they have a good play place for the kids.

The lot where the older white frame house used to be?

Is so that was way before my time here. Been nothing there for 25 years that I know of. Except sometimes a guy selling crabs. You may be thinking of across Rolling Rd. towards Panera.

Last edited:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I liked the empty lot myself.
Seems those have been banned in your area.

When I was in La Plata, I had to chuckle that there is now a [301] northbound McDonald's. God forbid someone might have to wait a minute to cross the southbound lanes so they can pick up their McNuggets. :cds:

mitzi

Is so that was way before my time here. Been nothing there for 25 years that I know of. Except sometimes a guy selling crabs. You may be thinking of across Rolling Rd. towards Panera.

I'll have to look and pay attention. There's so much building going on down there I don't really pay attention. The house I'm speaking of was right on the corner (southbound) where you made the turn to go into KMart. An older man was always out there tending to his yard and garden.