Will An HOA Let You Bury Dead Chit?

Clem_Shady

The creepy stalkers here in Leonard's Grant are starting to take a toll on my dog too.

She's always loved her toys and cherished them, but yesterday she killed her prized rabbit. I didn't even need to do an autopsy; it was crystal clear that she ripped his effing heart right out and left the dead animal and his vital organ at the front door.

If you ever wanted to know what Dick Cheney's heart looks like; this is a close replica.

My dog isn't behaving the same at night anymore either. Prior to moving here, she'd be snoring away next to my bed all night, but these days she's constantly roaming the house all night, sniffing doors, and looking out windows.

Date of death: Saturday, 19 March, 2011

Time of death: Don't know, I was taking an afternoon nap.

I guess I'm going to have to ask the Leonard's Grant HOA if it's alright to bury him in the yard?

What do you folks think?

Will they let me bury the rabbit in the yard or just deny another request of mine and force me to cremate him in the BBQ grill?

Attachments

• leonards.grant.dead.rabbit.jpg
    leonards.grant.dead.rabbit.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 218

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Great Danes are big but can be so emotionally sensitive.

I'm sure someone - toppick - will come along to confirm that rabbit stew would make a great meal. Grab a spoon!

BOP

The creepy stalkers here in Leonard's Grant are starting to take a toll on my dog too.

She's always loved her toys and cherished them, but yesterday she killed her prized rabbit. I didn't even need to do an autopsy; it was crystal clear that she ripped his effing heart right out and left the dead animal and his vital organ at the front door.

If you ever wanted to know what Dick Cheney's heart looks like; this is a close replica.

My dog isn't behaving the same at night anymore either. Prior to moving here, she'd be snoring away next to my bed all night, but these days she's constantly roaming the house all night, sniffing doors, and looking out windows.

Date of death: Saturday, 19 March, 2011

Time of death: Don't know, I was taking an afternoon nap.

I guess I'm going to have to ask the Leonard's Grant HOA if it's alright to bury him in the yard?

What do you folks think?

Will they let me bury the rabbit in the yard or just deny another request of mine and force me to cremate him in the BBQ grill?

It's a sad case - one of the worst I've ever seen.

The rabbit died, and you know what that means. Some poodle's owner is going to be looking for your great dane with a shotgun and a justice o' the peace in tow.

:jerry:

Clem_Shady

It's a sad case - one of the worst I've ever seen.

The rabbit died, and you know what that means. Some poodle's owner is going to be looking for your great dane with a shotgun and a justice o' the peace in tow.

:jerry:

First thing I did after finding the rabbit was sit her down in front of the computer and made her watch these two videos:

:jameo:

donbarzini

If they do allow it, give me a call and I'll help you dig. You bring a shovel for your rabbit and I'll bring a spoon for your brain.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lmao:

See, that's the thing about dogs - they kill what they profess to love. Cats, on the other hand, only kill that which they do not love, and in fact openly loathe, like rodents and other interlopers.

That's why dogs are boys and cats are girls.

Clem_Shady

If they do allow it, give me a call and I'll help you dig. You bring a shovel for your rabbit and I'll bring a spoon for your brain.

Thanks anyway, but if they do allow it, or can't find a clause in the HOA rules that exclude me from doing it, then I'll be renting a backhoe, calling Miss Utility and working on this funeral for months.

:popcorn:

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah

When we moved into our house for the first week our cat pretty much stayed in one room. We went from 1200 sq ft apt to a 3200 sq ft house. Once she got used to the house we don't see her that much. She was going from room to room sitting in windows and exploring the house. So I'm assuming it could be since your house is bigger your dog is still getting situated or trying to find a comfortable spot.

UNA

:lmao:

See, that's the thing about dogs - they kill what they profess to love. Cats, on the other hand, only kill that which they do not love, and in fact openly loathe, like rodents and other interlopers.

That's why dogs are boys and cats are girls.

As a cat owner I can say that is 100% true :like:

Clem_Shady

When we moved into our house for the first week our cat pretty much stayed in one room. We went from 1200 sq ft apt to a 3200 sq ft house. Once she got used to the house we don't see her that much. She was going from room to room sitting in windows and exploring the house. So I'm assuming it could be since your house is bigger your dog is still getting situated or trying to find a comfortable spot.

This thread is much too deep for your current level of expertise as an amateur shrink.

:popcorn: