Appraisals

Rock_Chick

I need to sell some old jewelry fast. is there a place around here that will do appraisals for cheap or free? is there somewhere i can take it who will give me a fair price for my stuff? I need to do it ASAP like today even. Any advice?

ElShady1

I need to sell some old jewelry fast. is there a place around here that will do appraisals for cheap or free? is there somewhere i can take it who will give me a fair price for my stuff? I need to do it ASAP like today even. Any advice?

I'm going to assume that jewelers and pawn shops are going to be your only option around here. I'm also going to assume that jewelers are only going to pay you for the gold. As far as a fair price, good luck on that.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars

Blaire's Jewelry has the cash for gold and diamonds going on. They pay more than the pawn shops will. The owners will come out and look at the items, then tells you what he will pay.

ROXYBOARD15

A good friend of mine appraises jewelery- she will give you a fair price and help you out even with selling it. If your intesested PM me and I'll shoot you her name and phone number. She's been doing it a long time and can give you some great suggestions for getting the max for it the quickest way possible.

:huggy: