need help???????

lebert88

i am hung up have a broken ankle, looking to help or volunteer and help out some way, got time to kill. anyone out there who needs help? wont be quick but ill be there.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
i am hung up have a broken ankle, looking to help or volunteer and help out some way, got time to kill. anyone out there who needs help? wont be quick but ill be there.

How will you get around with a broken ankle?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
You could go to a senior center and help the old people - they don't move around much. :yay:

FED_UP

I need a few shingles on the roof changed if you got time.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Call your closest elementary school. They can always use help with things like: preparing newletters to go home, counting out copies for classroom sets, cutting out things for projects for the students, and all kinds of other things that can be done while sitting down.