Spam, or Not

Spam or Not?

• Sounds like SPAM to me!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No, these are truly honest customers who would never spam here

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Poll coming.....

Who thinks that the posts by Heather999 and 4ps are just blatant promotions and free ads?

Last edited:

sm8

After doing a search I would deffinitely say they have a vested interest in the business. Maybe owners????

4ps

Here's the scoop since you seem to need one

Yeh, I'd say it looks pretty suspicious...

I am a patron of Boomerangs and other establishments which offer good customer service. I feel STRONGLY, that if we like a place, and have a good experience there, we should share that. I'd want to hear about places from others as well...but really only the good. I hate it when people slam businesses and people take it seriously.

I could create my own website/Blog, and honestly have thought about it. I like Marketing, but I work for nobody. Just doing a good deed.

They say if you "like" something you might tell a handful of people but if you don't you'll tell the world. If this is a real Forum, and I'm sure it is, then use it for good. Help a business who works hard, cares what people think, and really wants to keep customers happy.

I could list another handful of places like that, and if I did I can help them too. We SHOULD do that. Too much negative in the world!

4ps

Rita's in Solomons has a great friendly owner, the ices are awesome and she is so great with the kids.

Spyros food is fresh, I love the egg sandwich and would head for that over a fast food breakfast any day. It's healthier. We've had catering from there and have always been pleased.

The Ruddy Duck has great chip nachos, wonderful dinners and they are always on top of things when we are there for dinner. Great service!

DiGiovanni's has wonderful Italian Food and we are looking forward to going back there.

Moe's is a great stop for nachos and fresh tacos, and our kids love the choices of fresh toppings, as they are a bit picky.

sm8

The other id has 4 post and every one is about how good the restaraunt is??? I am not saying you are spamming but the other id definitely does not seem to be here for the conversation.

4ps

It started when I went there, and was so happy that the place had changed since there was no smoking. Which yes, I was not connecting that all places were. This one has a bar, and my kids could not go in before with me to get take out...too smokey.
so I rejuvenated a post from 2003 from someone else, saying hey give it another try. No more smoking there at the bar.
Then I met others who also liked the place. We chatted on the forum. I liked that they posted other good things I did not.
Hopefully more people will do this and it will catch on. GOOD news about businesses is few and far between these days....