WI Sen. 'Randy Hopper Knows How To Create Jobs"

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
WI State Sen. 'Randy Hopper Knows How To Create Jobs.' Yep, For His Young Lobbyist Mistress! | Crooks and Liars

"This reminds me of something I tweeted a month ago: GOP job creation? Marry your mistress, creating job vacancy, and fill it. Progress!

As he pointed out in his campaign ad, Wisconsin Republican Sen. Randy Hopper really does know how to create jobs. His new girlfriend (he's 45, she's 26) just got a new job working for the state -- and it pays $11,000 more than the last person who filled it.

Just a coincidence, doesn't have a thing to do with Hopper being best buds with Gov. Scott Walker!

Even though the state is supposedly broke, top officials in Gov. Scott Walker's team were able to scrape together enough money to give a state job to the woman identified as Sen. Randy Hopper's girlfriend."

"Since the recall effort was launched, news outlets and bloggers have focused in on Hopper's pending divorce. His estranged wife, Alysia, issued a statement to WTMJ-TV (Channel 4) accusing Hopper, 45, of beginning an affair with Cass, 26, last year. He filed for divorce in August.

"Randy is the love of my life," she said in the statement. "This divorce and the lack of any attempt to save our marriage is solely his decision not mine."

There have been conflicting reports on whether she or the family's maid signed Hopper's recall petition. Democratic Party sources have told No Quarter that Hopper's estranged wife has agreed to give to his opponent, whoever that may be.

Hopper has maintained that he had nothing to do with Cass' recent appointment to the state job."