Contractor Jobs

mrweb

Iron City
I would appreciate any info on contractors offering positions at Dahlgren or Indian Head. I would like to escape from the world of PAX and NAVAIR. Looking for Information Assurance ( I am 8570 certified) or any high level security (Inspector General) type positions.

Last edited:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Escape if you dare. SOMD is a succubus that will drain you of your life and eternally render you a SMIB FOREVER. So go have a cup of coffee and relax. :buddies:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Escape if you dare. SOMD is a succubus that will drain you of your life and eternally render you a SMIB FOREVER. So go have a cup of coffee and relax. :buddies:

*tsktsk* If you're not born here, you're not a SMIB.

And I mean no disrespect by using that term. :yay:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I would appreciate any info on contractors offering positions at Dahlgren or Indian Head. I would like to escape from the world of PAX and NAVAIR. Looking for Information Assurance ( I am 8570 certified) or any high level security (Inspector General) type positions.

Search Clearance Jobs.com, if you'll drive to Dahlgren or Indian head you might as well drive to NoVa or DC

Randi63

Try indeed.com. The zip over here is 22485. I work in Dahlgren and the drive over here is a piece of cake. Driving to NoVa or DC is not as easy as it is to drive over the Nice Bridge everyday.