NPR Mocks Michelle Malkin’s Family After Her Cousi

E

EmptyTimCup

:jameo:

NPR Mocks Michelle Malkin’s Family After Her Cousin Goes Missing

March 21, 2011

This morning on NPR’s popular comedy show, Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me, a segment aired where a contestant had to choose which of three strange news stories was actually true. One of the (false) options concerned conservative commentator Michelle Malkin. The NPR show joked that, after Malkin had advertised her belief that President Obama is a “secret Muslim” and that she believes other “secret Muslims” are “taking over this country,” she found, to her dismay, that her own grandfather was a Muslim.

First of all, while the humor of this segment was based on the idea that Malkin must be a hypocrite with a Muslim relative (which even the show acknowledged was untrue), the setup was based on the premise as I described it above, which the narrator clearly presented as factual.

I’ve followed Malkin’s blog and columns for years now, and she has never said that President Obama is a Muslim, nor does she believe that Muslims, “secret” or otherwise, are somehow “taking over this country.” While she does report on multiethnic strife in many areas of the world, including ours, as a result of political correctness and lack of assimilation, nothing she has ever written comes close to the bizarre, mean caricature aired this morning on NPR.

ImnoMensa

I’ve followed Malkin’s blog and columns for years now, and she has never said that President Obama is a Muslim

I have said it, and I believe it, and his affiliation with them is not much of a secret.

By the way , where is our boy today? Anybody know?

I can't keep up with his adventures any more he goes to more places than the Travel Channel.