Old Landfill Sites In Saint Mary's County.

glhs837

Power with Control
Pretty interesting read, actually. So, we really dont know where these locations are? Off of Willows Road? GreenBrier maybe? St Andrews, I think we can assume that is the current landfill/dump. Great Mills with 275 cars, open burning? Wonder where that was.

Could be some folks are sitting on some pretty nasty stuff they have no idea of.

Clem_Shady

Pretty interesting read, actually. So, we really dont know where these locations are? Off of Willows Road? GreenBrier maybe? St Andrews, I think we can assume that is the current landfill/dump. Great Mills with 275 cars, open burning? Wonder where that was.

Could be some folks are sitting on some pretty nasty stuff they have no idea of.

Billigan pay the man.

:dingding:

keekee

There used to be a large junkyard off of Indian Bridge Rd near the back side of St. Mary's Lake. When I was a kid, we used to play around back there and check out the old cars. That was in the 80's...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I did my part to help the environment when the 7D landfill was open. I always took home with me more than I brought there.

:coffee:

glhs837

Power with Control
There used to be a large junkyard off of Indian Bridge Rd near the back side of St. Mary's Lake. When I was a kid, we used to play around back there and check out the old cars. That was in the 80's...

Sure sounds like the one described for Great Mills, eh? My guess on that would maybe be Bean Family way, maybe the south side of Magnolia Drive.

glhs837

Power with Control
Kesslers? The place way down south on 235? Or is there another Kesslers I dont know about. The junkyard we are talking about was in Great Mills. NOt sure if maybe Champions might be it, not sure where Great Mills ends.

Clem_Shady

Want to have some fun?

Put Google Earth on satellite view, zoom all the way in, and start looking around Southern Maryland.

:killingme

royhobie

hobieflyer
Where's all the blog traffic you promised?

:killingme

Clem Shady -

I won't get in to it in detail, but I'm investigating various cancer risks in St. Mary's. It seems that this County has some concerns. As I examine the issue, other important information surfaces. However, what is interesting, it leads in more than one direction. Each direction with equal importance within the equation.