Carpet Remnants

mizteresa1965

Is there any company in the tri-county area that sells carpet remnants.....I need to carpet a spare bedroom but not really wanting to spend $1000 on it. TIA!!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Lowe's off the roll is inexpensive.

All the flooring companies have remnants in a back room..Flooring America, Doyles, etc.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Lowe's off the roll is inexpensive.

All the flooring companies have remnants in a back room..Flooring America, Doyles, etc.

:yay: flooring america has some very nice remnants, for a good price. Just very expensive installation. I would rather go with lowes for a non important room.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We went to flooring AMerica and got a HUGE remnant (as far as remnants go) for our living room..

It's over our harwood floor, so had them finish the edges, and it's a HUGE "throw rug".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:yay: flooring america has some very nice remnants, for a good price. Just very expensive installation. I would rather go with lowes for a non important room.

I laid' off the roll' wall to wall in the bedroom and it looks fine. I didn't have it installed. You could do the same with a remnant and cut with a utility knife.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I laid' off the roll' wall to wall in the bedroom and it looks fine. I didn't have it installed. You could do the same with a remnant and cut with a utility knife.

true, esp if they leave the old padding down. We had a friend come over and Kick ours for us, but we didn't have it installed either. Too expensive.

and a way easier job than the vinyl floor :cds:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Is there any company in the tri-county area that sells carpet remnants.....I need to carpet a spare bedroom but not really wanting to spend $1000 on it. TIA!!
I bought a pretty big remnant (12' x 15') that I had bound. Looks really nice.

I got it at the place right near Chipolte on Route 235 (Flooring America?). I paid $425 for the rug and a really nice pad.

mizteresa1965

Thanks for all the info! The spare bedroom is newly finished so it's brand new install, which we can do ourself. I'll check out both! :) Thanks again!! :howdy: