United States Median Household Income

Vince

But nonothing, where's the liberal point of view on this one? You know, the part of the article that says the liberals did this map and anyone else is wrong? :confused:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But nonothing, where's the liberal point of view on this one? You know, the part of the article that says the liberals did this map and anyone else is wrong? :confused:

I think its just another slow day and nonnoboy has got to make quota with anything he can find out there....gots rent to pay.

Mongo53

It also reflects the cost of living, which is an index made up of housing/real estate costs, food prices, entertainment prices, etc, that biases average salaries for those areas as well.

I make half as much money as some friends I have that live and work in New York City, but I have a bigger home, more property, etc...

So I guess I live more towards poverty than them?

And those friends, although a occassionally envious of my home and property, tell me they still love the city and its life, with the shows, entertainment, shopping, etc, which makes me occassionally envious of them.

Thanks nhboy of reminding us how wonderful capitalism is and the freedom and choices it provides all of us. You would have to be bitter, angry and envious, NOT to mention rather ignorant of the world around you and economics, to look at that map and see something amiss or wrong.

Last edited:

Mongo53

I think its just another slow day and nonnoboy has got to make quota with anything he can find out there....gots rent to pay.
Well, now that Obama is doing everything that Bush did, it really limits what an intellectually dishonest liberal can do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, now that Obama is doing everything that Bush did, it really limits what an intellectually dishonest liberal can do.

I hear that. I'll be keeping my eyes out for nonnoboy at local intersections. He'll be the one with the "Will Post For Food" sign...

laynpipe

i think this map is mostly correct. the only issue is there seems to be a section left out. its the part about gilligan's employees being underpaid while he reeps the bene's of their hard work.

:cds:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
i its the part about gilligan's employees being underpaid while he reeps the bene's of their hard work.

:cds:

That could be because that 'part' exists only in your feeble mind.:howdy:

And I guarantee none of my employees would be working for me for only 69 grand a year either.:coffee: