Looking for boat trailer

CarvinAbuser

I have a 16 foot ski boat that needs a trailer. Does anyone know where I can get one new or used in southern MD? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

tipsymcgee

For new, most marinas or boat sales places can sell you just a trailer. If you have time to travel, there is a place across the Bay Bridge that sells lots of used boats and trailers, right on 50 before Easton. It's around Skipton's Landing. It's called something simple like marine mart or something. For price you may want to call down to Ed's Marine in Virginia, before Richmond. They have prices on Carolina Skiffs and trailers that most can't beat.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
That's funny you ask that. I was out the other day and saw a red boat trailer that size for sale on the side of the road and thought to myself- who would want a boat trailer by itself and what happened to the boat that was on it. If I can jog my memory of where it was I'll let you know. Somewhere on 235 south of Mechanicsville.

foosballpaul

Trailer

What style ski boat do you have? I have an empty trailer that my bass boat was on. It has bunk boards and is in good shape. I don't need the trailer any more and will let it go at a very reasonable price. I live in Charles county.
There have been several ads on the somd.classifieds for trailers lately. If you are looking for a new trailer try Daves trailers in Glen Burnie. I have bought several trailers from them and they are hard to beat.

poster

I have a 16 foot ski boat that needs a trailer. Does anyone know where I can get one new or used in southern MD? Any recommendations would be appreciated.

I recently saw a trailer for sale on Rt 231 across from were Don's store was.
Not sure if still there but I think was 600. - float on type trailer and smaller so sounds like a fit for 16'.

willie

Daves Boat Trailer Sales. Last year I paid $1611.93 including tax and 2 year tags. Very nice roller bed trailer for a 17' heavy Mako.