Dentists Again

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Thanks for all the earlier suggestions. However, none of the suggestions were covered by my dental plan :-(

Anyone ever use any of the following dentists? What's your experiences with them?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riffee, Matthew M, DDS
Dentistry - General
Sees patients over the age of 5
46667 Midway Dr, Lexington Park, MD 20653
(301) 863-5081

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tabatabaeei-Fatemi, Mohammad Ali, DDS
Dentistry - General - Board certified
22684 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
(301) 737-4747
Additional languages: Farsi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

blueeyes76

i've never heard of either one of them.

i've been going to dr. knowlton for about 20 years. you didn't name him though, so he's probably not part of your dental plan either.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Are they the only dentists listed in this area for your plan? I've used Dr. Ursic in Lusby for many years - wonderful doctor with a great "bedside manner."

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
I have MAMSI too and am looking for a dentist. Tried Dr. Juambeltz in Leonardtown for my 4 year old and was told it would take 3 months to get her in. I told them politely that they obviously didn't need my business. Any help with a kid dentist would be appreciated. Don't want to drive all the way to Waldorf.

RIFFEE

HAVE HEARD GOOD THINGS FROM A COUPLE OF MY NEIGHBORS ABOUT RIFFEE AND AM ALSO UNDER MAMSI AND SELECTED HIM, HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET THOUGH:biggrin: BUT SOOON, WAS TOLD HE ONLY USES 2 CHAIRS SO IT WON'T FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN AN ASSEMBLY LINE