*Kitty TV*

frequentflier

happy to be living
There is a deck off our master bedroom that has french doors with glass. On the deck, we feed the birds (and the squirrels help themselves). Often referred to as *Kitty TV*. I just went up to change into my jammies and Seamus, Zuma and Luther all had their noses pressed to the glass so I turned on the outside light. The flying squirrels are back and are feasting on the suet. Sooo cool!:yahoo:

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
There is a deck off our master bedroom that has french doors with glass. On the deck, we feed the birds (and the squirrels help themselves). Often referred to as *Kitty TV*. I just went up to change into my jammies and Seamus, Zuma and Luther all had their noses pressed to the glass so I turned on the outside light. The flying squirrels are back and are feasting on the suet. Sooo cool!:yahoo:

Love it. My kitty's TV is sitting on the top of the hot tub and watching the snakes and lizzards, birds and whatever else might be out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 111

frequentflier

happy to be living

The flying squirrels are back tonight. Now there are 4 noses pressed against the window. And mine makes 5! :lol: