Dear W/M greeter

Please don't ask me to see my reciept as I am leaving with a 38lb bag of dog food slung over one shoulder and a small W/M bag with bread and gum in it in my other hand. Because believe me you won't get a response the first time, you'll get a head shake the second time and about what you would expect the next. First of all it offends me to even be asked for one. It's tatamount to an accusation in my mind, second, I ain't standing there and digging in my pocket to produce the rcpt. with the bag on my shoulder and I'm not setting ut down and picking it up again either. So there. :neener:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Please don't ask me to see my reciept as I am leaving with a 38lb bag of dog food slung over one shoulder and a small W/M bag with bread and gum in it in my other hand. Because believe me you won't get a response the first time, you'll get a head shake the second time and about what you would expect the next. First of all it offends me to even be asked for one. It's tatamount to an accusation in my mind, second, I ain't standing there and digging in my pocket to produce the rcpt. with the bag on my shoulder and I'm not setting ut down and picking it up again either. So there. :neener:

Let them reach in your pocket :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here

Charlie Sheen would.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Why are you picking on the pre-pubescent (or elderly and/or mentally handicapped) for trying to earn their $8/hr.?

BuddyLee

Football addict
I like when the midge asks. I just keep walking. My lady gets sorta peeved when I do that. Seriously, what is midge gonna do? Chase me?:lol:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
That's their JOB... Next time keep the receipt in your hand....

:cds:

glhs837

Power with Control
Not sure about Maryland law, but in some places, its been legally established that you are NOT required to show a receipt.

1Blondie

I agree.. I do not stop to show my receipt nor when the buzzer goes off. I kept up my end of the deal.. PAID for my items.. If the cashier can not deactivate the shoplifter alarm.. not my problem. Maybe they should hire someone who can! You get what you pay for..
P.S. I hate Wal-Mart. I will avoid them at all cost..including paying more for some items.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I always keep the receipt in my hand until I'm out the door. :shrug: No skin off my nose.

I also always said thank you when gate guards thoroughly inspected my ID. :coffee:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I agree.. I do not stop to show my receipt nor when the buzzer goes off. I kept up my end of the deal.. PAID for my items.. If the cashier can not deactivate the shoplifter alarm.. not my problem. Maybe they should hire someone who can! You get what you pay for..
P.S. I hate Wal-Mart. I will avoid them at all cost..including paying more for some items.

how in the WORLD is the person there supossed to know if you paid for the items or not..that's the whole purpose of a reciept. Then anyone could just walk out with items and keep walking. :bigwhoop:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
They could watch and see if you came through the checkout stand maybe?

At walmart the checkouts span the entire store..how is one person sup to keep up with the volume of people going in and out? its easy enought to show a reciept..Its a pain when your hands are full..put in general if I have mine visable in my hand, I don't get stopped.