Stay off my property too!

TPD

the poor dad
So, once I call 911 for assistance of any type at my residence, does that mean I have also given permission to the entire public to follow the sirens to my property and trespass, take pictures, and post with news stories on the internet? I find it hard to believe that homeowners who have suffered a loss because of fire have given people, other than emergency personnel, the right to traipse upon there land. Is nothing I own sacred anymore? :shrug:

And another thing, can anyone with a camera climb aboard a firetruck and start taking pictures of accident scenes and/or fires? Do I need one of those cheesy badges that say "Press" on them to give me this right or does just having a camera in my hand give me this priority? :shrug:

These are just some of the things that keep me awake at night pondering the overthrow of my government...

Clem_Shady

So, once I call 911 for assistance of any type at my residence, does that mean I have also given permission to the entire public to follow the sirens to my property and trespass, take pictures, and post with news stories on the internet? I find it hard to believe that homeowners who have suffered a loss because of fire have given people, other than emergency personnel, the right to traipse upon there land. Is nothing I own sacred anymore? :shrug:

And another thing, can anyone with a camera climb aboard a firetruck and start taking pictures of accident scenes and/or fires? Do I need one of those cheesy badges that say "Press" on them to give me this right or does just having a camera in my hand give me this priority? :shrug:

These are just some of the things that keep me awake at night pondering the overthrow of my government...

Let me guess... you've been wronged by the BayNet?

:jameo:

Katelin

one day the dark will end

If anything can be viewed from Public Property/city/state owned, anyone with a camera can photograph anything they desire.
They do not need a press pass.

A press pass is often required needed to access a controlled activity/event/property.

To climb up on a piece of emergency/fire equipment is often times restricted to known photographers ( known to the Chief of that company) or members of that department.
Any photo shot is normally the property of the photographer unless they are working for an agency that pays them to go take photos per an agreement.

Generally, the private citizen can stand and take photos of your house and all that is going on there and do with those photos as they wish and they do NOT need anyones permission.
First is Freedom of Speech..in this case "visual speech"
Second is Freedom of the Press as far as the selling/publication of photos.

Third, but most important of them all is Copyright protection of photographs!!:buddies:

iammykidsmom

Well if they keep people thinking that Fire truck drivers could be drunk, maybe people will finally start moving out of the way when the truck are coming through with the lights and sirens on!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The sheriff has probably started drinking a lot too now that Clemmy phones and mails him a half dozen times a day.

Clem_Shady

How To Fix Stupid

You're going about this all wrong.

And I perfectly understand you and your frustrations.

Lawyers aren't the answer. The police aren't the answer. It's just you and me against the these idiots and we're going to fix world one eff-tard at a time if necessary.

So here's the plan: what you need to do is take pictures of these people. Then you post one of those pictures in here every few days with a catchy topic title such as "WTF Is This Loser Doing In My Yard?"

You might even go so far as to offer a reward for their name. Under the right circumstance I'll put up the reward.

If you feel the person was trespassing or harassing you, then you could ask the public for help to identify them by using this very forum.

And once you have their name, then just private message me and I'll tell you how to really make their life miserable and show you how to make them a member of the "Case Search Wall of Shame."

Some people learn with just one entry. Other folks need to take up and entire panel on the wall before they get the message.

:popcorn:

UNA

Lawyers aren't the answer. The police aren't the answer. It's just you and me against the these idiots and we're going to fix world one eff-tard at a time if necessary.

So here's the plan: what you need to do is take pictures of these people. Then you post one of those pictures in here every few days with a catchy topic title such as "WTF Is This Loser Doing In My Yard?"

You might even go so far as to offer a reward for their name. Under the right circumstance I'll put up the reward.

If you feel the person was trespassing or harassing you, then you could ask the public for help to identify them by using this very forum.

And once you have their name, then just private message me and I'll tell you how to really make their life miserable and show you how to make them a member of the "Case Search Wall of Shame."

Some people learn with just one entry. Other folks need to take up and entire panel on the wall before they get the message.

Yeah; that plan is really working out for you isn't it :killingme:

iammykidsmom

I am new here and maybe I don't understand all of the ins and outs of this forum, however Sir Shady, I don't know that I would really be inclined to take advice from you. From what I have gathered, you are either a genius actor who is pretending to be absolutely insane; or you are a paranoid schizophrenic that needs intensive psychological help. If you are the latter, you will be very happy to know that you have thoroughly freaked me out, and though I do NOT know where Leonard's Grant is, I will never go near there in my life! :shocking:

Clem_Shady

I am new here and maybe I don't understand all of the ins and outs of this forum, however Sir Shady, I don't know that I would really be inclined to take advice from you. From what I have gathered, you are either a genius actor who is pretending to be absolutely insane; or you are a paranoid schizophrenic that needs intensive psychological help. If you are the latter, you will be very happy to know that you have thoroughly freaked me out, and though I do NOT know where Leonard's Grant is, I will never go near there in my life! :shocking:

Get it now.

S

samgetty

does the realtor now have to disclose the nuisance?