number of lights between 235/5 and 235/245

I have to give someone directions to 245 (Hollywood-Ltown road) from Waldorf. This person is extremely technologically challenged and will have some kiddos in the car with them...so I need to make the directions as simple as possible.

Does anyone know how many lights (not blinking lights, like in Loveville, but actual stoplights) there are between the old Halfway House intersection of 5/235 and the intersection of 235/245? I'm so familiar with the area that I don't even pay attention to the lights anymore :(

dave1959

map quest says about 9.8 miles from 5/235 to 235/245, that might be easier to keep track of than the number of lights,

granny45

I have to give someone directions to 245 (Hollywood-Ltown road) from Waldorf. This person is extremely technologically challenged and will have some kiddos in the car with them...so I need to make the directions as simple as possible.

Does anyone know how many lights (not blinking lights, like in Loveville, but actual stoplights) there are between the old Halfway House intersection of 5/235 and the intersection of 235/245? I'm so familiar with the area that I don't even pay attention to the lights anymore :(

Only 2--the one at old Halfway House (WaWa) and the one at 245/235 intersection.

bcp

In My Opinion
What are the chances they make it that far on that road without being hit anyway?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

First light after the Hollywood firehouse.
If they can't see that, they shouldn't be driving

SquirrelBait

Look at her SMILE

May help if you leave out the "Halfway house" in your directions

lil_daisy

Also I'd note "speed trap" in the "slow section" by the Mechanicsville/Chaptico Rd. intersection till after GUY Motors..