Clem's long lost brother

bcp

In My Opinion
All someone has to do is take a dump in one of them at night, then call the county on the health issues that are arising.
They will be down in a few days.

I think a fence would have been a nicer solution to the problem.

Clem_Shady

All someone has to do is take a dump in one of them at night, then call the county on the health issues that are arising.
They will be down in a few days.

I think a fence would have been a nicer solution to the problem.

That's where the security cameras and no trespassing signs come in.

Feel free to take a dump on an infrared camera.

:whistle:

Clem_Shady

"Linscott says the subsequent road widening and street parking have led to flooding and people wandering onto his property."

Just out of curiosity: how many of you people allow others to wander on your property?

What happened to "your home is your castle" and the civil privileges granted to you under the amendments and bill of rights etc?

Just let someone start a thread in here about taking guns away or using eminent domain to seize someone's property and you people flip from Mr. Hyde to Doctor Jekyll, in two seconds.

But if the Clem's of the world pursue these same rights in a "eccentric" manner, then we're a nuisance and the recipients of your vigilante justice system.

:killingme

Clem_Shady

You know what was funny in Leonard's Grant?

We had a now defunct public Facebook page that was being operated by a self anointed community Mayor.

So I post on the Facebook page that there's an upcoming public forum with the County Commissioners, and that we (the residents) should go before them and ask for help getting radon rules put into the building code because so many people were having problems with it.

My wife and I were the only ones that showed up. And it turned out that the same forum had a lot of discussion about the new Leonardtown Library which my neighbors all expect to be built and was one of the reasons they moved here. So they screwed themselves twice that night.

Then Leonard's Grant finds out that Leonardtown is planning to spray treated sewage water on the Hayden Farm. All of the sudden these same people are freaking out on the Facebook page and urging everyone to show up and stop it.

I told them to go screw themselves, I wasn't going.

And it turned out that very few people of neighborhood did go.

http://www.co.saint-marys.md.us/docs/PC022811.pdf

It's just like voting. If you didn't go vote, then shut-up.

If you voted and lost, then still shut-up.

:popcorn:

R

retiredweaxman

"Linscott says the subsequent road widening and street parking have led to flooding and people wandering onto his property."

Just out of curiosity: how many of you people allow others to wander on your property?

What happened to "your home is your castle" and the civil privileges granted to you under the amendments and bill of rights etc?

Just let someone start a thread in here about taking guns away or using eminent domain to seize someone's property and you people flip from Mr. Hyde to Doctor Jekyll, in two seconds.

But if the Clem's of the world pursue these same rights in a "eccentric" manner, then we're a nuisance and the recipients of your vigilante justice system.

:killingme

Let's take a look at what I put in bold...street flooding due to ongoing street improvements. yes, I would allow people to walk around the flooding and if it meant them walking on my yard, I would have no problem with it.

Also, where I live, there are no sidewalks installed. Again, if this means people stay out of the street and out of harm's way, I have no problem with them walking on my lawn.

My castle is my domain...but that does not mean I can't be friendly and civil to others in my neighborhood.

Clem_Shady

Let's take a look at what I put in bold...street flooding due to ongoing street improvements. yes, I would allow people to walk around the flooding and if it meant them walking on my yard, I would have no problem with it.

Also, where I live, there are no sidewalks installed. Again, if this means people stay out of the street and out of harm's way, I have no problem with them walking on my lawn.

My castle is my domain...but that does not mean I can't be friendly and civil to others in my neighborhood.

Caught you lying about having me on iggy, didn't I?

I'm like a train wreck, you just can't stop watching. You live for it everyday.

Clem_Shady

But here's where you show your ignorance: what you decide to do and how you decide to act with your property doesn't mean everyone else is required to do the same. And the law is on our side.

You're just another whack-job that thinks that your way of thinking should be the law.

And that's why the Clem's of the world exist.

We won't allow you to control us. We keep you fruit-cakes in check(mate) every day.

R

retiredweaxman

Caught you lying about having me on iggy, didn't I?

I'm like a train wreck, you just can't stop watching. You live for it everyday.

Nope - still have you on iggy...I expended the energy to open your post. Judging by your response, I see I wasted my time!!!

What's the matter - can't you hold a decent and adult conversation or debate about something you posted??? Is your only goal in life to get under everyone's fingernails?

R

retiredweaxman

But here's where you show your ignorance: what you decide to do and how you decide to act with your property doesn't mean everyone else is required to do the same. And the law is on our side.

You're just another whack-job that thinks that your way of thinking should be the law.

And that's why the Clem's of the world exist.

We won't allow you to control us. We keep you fruit-cakes in check(mate) every day.

Never did I say my way should be the law..so stop putting words in my mouth. All I stated was there is absolutely nothing wrong with being civil, friendly and neighborly - especially in times of minor emergencies (street flooding you mentioned).

Edit: go back and re-read post 6...nowhere does it mention EVERYONE should do this...I notice reading comprehension is still a major problem for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clem_Shady

Nope - still have you on iggy...I expended the energy to open your post. Judging by your response, I see I wasted my time!!!

What's the matter - can't you hold a decent and adult conversation or debate about something you posted??? Is your only goal in life to get under everyone's fingernails?

I entered under your fingernails.

Now I'm in your head.

And you can't get me out.

Now you need help.

R

retiredweaxman

I entered under your fingernails.

Now I'm in your head.

And you can't get me out.

Now you need help.

nope - no help needed here. I see you start threads only to pick fights vice hold adult conversations.

retiredweaxman out

What's funny about many of Clem's problems is that they started with with the builder and ended with the HOA. I moved back to St Mary's County about 3 years ago. I looked at houses in communities governed by an HOA and backed off quickly.

I took the time to read the by-laws and couldn't believe the restrictions. No street parking, no sheds, fences required for pets and tons of other BS. It may work well for some but I would not pay 400K plus for a house and have someone else tell me how to live in it.

I ended up with a 4500 sq ft, new construction house on 4 acres for the same price as one jammed up next to someone. It is my castle and I can put signs up (no need), have a bonfire, shoot my bow/firearms and not have anyone in my business that isn't invited.

You get what you pay for.

R

retiredweaxman

What's funny about many of Clem's problems is that they started with with the builder and ended with the HOA. I moved back to St Mary's County about 3 years ago. I looked at houses in communities governed by an HOA and backed off quickly.

I took the time to read the by-laws and couldn't believe the restrictions. No street parking, no sheds, fences required for pets and tons of other BS. It may work well for some but I would not pay 400K plus for a house and have someone else tell me how to live in it.

I ended up with a 4500 sq ft, new construction house on 4 acres for the same price as one jammed up next to someone. It is my castle and I can put signs up (no need), have a bonfire, shoot my bow/firearms and not have anyone in my business that isn't invited.

You get what you pay for.

CLEM's problems ended??? Now that is funny!!!! No matter where he is, no matter the neighbors, there will always be problems in his eyes.

I wonder if he is going to charge rent from the dandelions when they pop up in the next couple of weeks...or if he will go postal on QBHI stating that he did not order weeds in his new lawn!!!

ewashkow

Then Leonard's Grant finds out that Leonardtown is planning to spray treated sewage water on the Hayden Farm. All of the sudden these same people are freaking out on the Facebook page and urging everyone to show up and stop it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't treated sewage water just another term for grey water? If I am correct, then why are the residents against this? It is a proven method and people all over the country are using this type of system so they don't have to pay extra for water used to water the lawn.

Clem_Shady

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't treated sewage water just another term for grey water? If I am correct, then why are the residents against this? It is a proven method and people all over the country are using this type of system so they don't have to pay extra for water used to water the lawn.

You'll have to ask the neighbors.

Me?

I don't care, I have no sense of smell left since I was in Kuwait.

:shrug: