St. Marys reserve fund

RPMDAD

I would like to think that this is a typo, but now a days you never know. If they decide to use it good luck to the the school system and the students. Or i am reading something wrong here

The current school board budget, which is slightly higher than the mandated “maintenance of effort” includes a proposal for layoffs of non-tenured employees and four furlough. But the commissioners could use part or all of that $2 reserve for education.

Commissioners Approve Budget For Hearing - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
I would like to think that this is a typo, but now a days you never know. If they decide to use it good luck to the the school system and the students. Or i am reading something wrong here

The current school board budget, which is slightly higher than the mandated “maintenance of effort” includes a proposal for layoffs of non-tenured employees and four furlough. But the commissioners could use part or all of that $2 reserve for education.

Commissioners Approve Budget For Hearing - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

It's a typo -- nearer the top of the article, they have the word "million" after the $2 -- sure does make for an interesting read, though! :lol:

RPMDAD

It's a typo -- nearer the top of the article, they have the word "million" after the $2 -- sure does make for an interesting read, though! :lol:

Thanks twinoaks, just my old eyes playing tricks on me. It's just the $2 reserve jumped out at me.

:buddies: