Sick of clem.....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Ah, so you mean nobody was willing to take the challenge and go in that thread and trash the woman or make fun of people like they did in the attention whore disability threads?
Those or they simply don't care about you. :shrug:

UNA

Aren't we all? Lets face it, he's really fallen off latley. I guess he ran out of things to ##### about his new home/neighborhood so had to go back to #####ing about his old neighborhood (i.e. Animal Rescue thread). He can't even compose a decent insult anymore (i.e. :popcorn: )

Can't put him on ignore though; you need to make sure he's not planning to shoot up the neighborhood or something...when you live in LG you really have not choice...seriously...you hear about that kind of crap all the time. And since he's already shown that he enjoys posting videos of minors, there's that to watch out for too.

Go ahead ole buddy, go ahead and post this in your little blog too since we all know you lost your stones and can't respond in public :killingme:

So, when is your lawsuit against me going to start? I have all you're threats made on your blog ready and waiting :lol: oh that's right, you only THINK you know who I am :evil:

Clem_Shady

Aren't we all? Lets face it, he's really fallen off latley. I guess he ran out of things to ##### about his new home/neighborhood so had to go back to #####ing about his old neighborhood (i.e. Animal Rescue thread). He can't even compose a decent insult anymore (i.e. :popcorn: )

Can't put him on ignore though; you need to make sure he's not planning to shoot up the neighborhood or something...when you live in LG you really have not choice...seriously...you hear about that kind of crap all the time. And since he's already shown that he enjoys posting videos of minors, there's that to watch out for too.

Go ahead ole buddy, go ahead and post this in your little blog too since we all know you lost your stones and can't respond in public :killingme:

So, when is your lawsuit against me going to start? I have all you're threats made on your blog ready and waiting :lol: oh that's right, you only THINK you know who I am :evil:

:popcorn: