Plane rides

Anyone have info on a plane charter out of St Marys that takes you out over the County and Bay for a quick sight seeing trip? I was sure there was one earlier , but can't seem to find it. I'm thinking I'd like to see if my Mom would like to see where she lives from the air. It sure is a lot different from what you see on the road!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Why settle for a boring ride in a plane when you can create a truly memorable experience by jumping out of it? :biggrin:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Anyone have info on a plane charter out of St Marys that takes you out over the County and Bay for a quick sight seeing trip? I was sure there was one earlier , but can't seem to find it. I'm thinking I'd like to see if my Mom would like to see where she lives from the air. It sure is a lot different from what you see on the road!

Catch me at work tomorrow. I can probably point you to some there that might be willing or will know who can arrange the ride.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Piedmont flight center (301) 373-4505