Lost cell phone

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Good morning everyone,

My son lost his cell phone this morning in front of the Lowes in California ( we think ) if someone has found it and you want to make his mom really happy, please contact me . Thanks !

Rane

Good morning everyone,

My son lost his cell phone this morning in front of the Lowes in California ( we think ) if someone has found it and you want to make his mom really happy, please contact me . Thanks !

Rane

You've called it I assume?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yes, several times ... it just rang the first couple of times I called it, now it goes straight to voicemail ...

Too late for you I know but there are applications out there that will give you dire tions to your lost phone. Text it a code from another phone and the lost phone will text.you where it is. Complete with turn by turn directions

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Yes, several times ... it just rang the first couple of times I called it, now it goes straight to voicemail ...

Go online or call your provider and suspend the line. You may have to get another phone but it will prevent whomever picked it up from messing up your account. Also if you have verizon you can go online and look and see any calls that have been made too and from the phone as well as get numbers from any texts messages sent or received.

Do you have insurance on it? I had this happen with my daughter her took her phone to school without permission and had it stolen.

Rane

Go online or call your provider and suspend the line. You may have to get another phone but it will prevent whomever picked it up from messing up your account. Also if you have verizon you can go online and look and see any calls that have been made too and from the phone as well as get numbers from any texts messages sent or received.

Do you have insurance on it? I had this happen with my daughter her took her phone to school without permission and had it stolen.

Its a Straight Talk phone so no insurance and not a big loss but just frustrating because he didn't have it very long and now he has to buy a new one ... I bet he doesn't ever put the next phone in his hoody pocket ...

david87

I had a Straight Talk phone stolen last year. They couldn't track it or anything. I was on the unlimited plan so they couldn't take all my minutes/messages/data use. I just had to get a new one. I called ST and they were able to transfer my number back. I have a phone if you would like it.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Its a Straight Talk phone so no insurance and not a big loss but just frustrating because he didn't have it very long and now he has to buy a new one ... I bet he doesn't ever put the next phone in his hoody pocket ...

Aww that stinks but sometimes it takes something like this to learn those lessons of life. Funny thing about my daughters cell is that is was stolen from her gym locker at noon. She realized at one pm when a kid in her class asked why she was texting her which is not allowed. That is when she realized it was stolen. School got out and a bit after two and when she got home and called me at work at 3pm I got online and suspended the line by 3:10pm.

I looked at the call log and the text logs and wrote down the numbers and we even waited a couple of days then I filed the insurance claim and got a replacement. A month later my childrens aunt took them into Cooks for a treat and the lady behind the register recognized my daughter and stated that her phone had been found in the parking lot and we got the original back.

So the little mongrel that jacked her phone had pitched it when they finally figured out that I wasn't going to turn it back on. So now everyday when she leaves for school if her phone and her iPod touch are not on the counter she knows I will take them and she won't be getting them back.

To may dishonest people out there.

Rane

Yes it does stink ! He is saving for a new(er) car so having to buy another phone is not a good thing ... but maybe this will teach him to be more careful ... David87 I sent you a PM ... thank you !

Rane

Kat_Hunter

Yes it does stink ! He is saving for a new(er) car so having to buy another phone is not a good thing ... but maybe this will teach him to be more careful ... David87 I sent you a PM ... thank you !

Rane

HE should be doing all work...not you, how is he gonna learn if momma does everything for him?
Tell him to grow up, be a responsible adult, and to take care of the free stuff you give him!

david87

HE should be doing all work...not you, how is he gonna learn if momma does everything for him?
Tell him to grow up, be a responsible adult, and to take care of the free stuff you give him!

Where does it say she GAVE him the phone? She even said HE'D have to buy another one.

Rane

I would normally ignore comments such as these but I just wanted to tell you, Kat Hunter , that the only reason I was on here this morning posting for my son is because he works nights and had worked 11 hours last night and had already gone to bed this morning ... probaby why he was tired and not paying attention to his phone falling out of his hoodie pocket .. and he paid for that phone with his own money and will pay for the new phone with his own money ... He's been working since he was 15 .

Rane

ontheriver

Rane

I would normally ignore comments such as these but I just wanted to tell you, Kat Hunter , that the only reason I was on here this morning posting for my son is because he works nights and had worked 11 hours last night and had already gone to bed this morning ... probaby why he was tired and not paying attention to his phone falling out of his hoodie pocket .. and he paid for that phone with his own money and will pay for the new phone with his own money ... He's been working since he was 15 .

Rane

Sounds to me that you're a great mom with a great son. :howdy:

Pay no attention to the troll.