"Amazing Race"

blacklabman

Pre-empted tonight by yet another awards show. Award shows are just ego trips and are totally useless.

Kat_Hunter

Which is worse..an ego fueled awards show...or a bunch of Americans ripping thru beautiful, historic cities and country's acting as idiots and yelling and screeming at one another?
Hummm...let me think....:coffee:

blacklabman

Which is worse..an ego fueled awards show...or a bunch of Americans ripping thru beautiful, historic cities and country's acting as idiots and yelling and screeming at one another?
Hummm...let me think....:coffee:

Award shows. I love rooting against the Goths!

Bavarian

Cheating on TAR

I am getting disgusted with this season's race. The teams are working in groups, cheating by giving answers to their friends, ala length of Leichtenstein! Only honest team were the cowboys and they were eliminated by the double U-turn of the Globetrotters.

At least Margie and Luke are gone.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Pre-empted tonight by yet another awards show. Award shows are just ego trips and are totally useless.

I am not a big Amazing race fan but I agree on the Award shows...These people are getting paid millions and millions to do a job and then they have to have awards for them..Oh well, I just don't watch em...