Bristol Palin’s Nonprofit Paid Her $262,500

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
ThinkProgress » Bristol Palin’s Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

"In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:"

"Thus, the nonprofit paid Bristol over seven times what it paid to teen pregnancy prevention groups. In addition, the Candie’s Foundation spent $165,000 on advertising, including this spot with Bristol and “The Situation” of MTV’s Jersey Shore:"

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
nhboob said:
View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below
There go the Leftards defining what other people should earn once again. Was it illegal? Unethical? If not, why do they care? She's a Palin, that's right.

What would have been more 'fair' grant amounts to those recipients?

Let's not even get into the issue of Hollyweirds who sit in their palaces and do nothing to save the world. :rolleyes:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The left wants to make her famous by bad mouthing her, I am glad she is making a buck off of it.

Well typically people tend to think of non-profits as organizations run mostly by volunteers with a few not-highly-paid employees to hold it all together, however, people use non-profit status to run their own empire sometimes, and spend lot on their own salary.

The message here is that you need to be aware of what your money will be used for BEFORE you donate. Otherwise you may THINK you are paying for help to some critter or group of people, when in fact most of the money is being spent on administrative salaries.

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Should be great news for the left.
Since the left seems to be all about anyone 10 years old and up running around screwing anything that moves, they should be ecstatic over less money going to try and push nasty morals on the children.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
The message here is that you need to be aware of what your money will be used for BEFORE you donate. Otherwise you may THINK you are paying for help to some critter or group of people, when in fact most of the money is being spent on administrative salaries.
That is nice information to have, but the point of these Lefty articles is not to inform but to turn peoples' opinions negative against the Palins.

Clem_Shady

ThinkProgress » Bristol Palin’s Nonprofit Paid Her Seven Times What It Spent On Actual Teen Pregnancy Prevention

"In 2009, Sarah Palin’s daughter Bristol joined a teen pregnancy prevention nonprofit called the Candie’s Foundation. Today, the Associated Press reported that the Candie’s Foundation released its 2009 tax information, revealing that Bristol was paid a salary of $262,500.

But a closer examination of the tax form by ThinkProgress shows that the group disbursed only $35,000 in grants to actual teen pregnancy health and counseling clinics: $25,000 to the Mt. Sinai Adolescent Health Center and $10,000 to the National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy. View a screenshot of Bristol’s exorbitant salary below:"

"Thus, the nonprofit paid Bristol over seven times what it paid to teen pregnancy prevention groups. In addition, the Candie’s Foundation spent $165,000 on advertising, including this spot with Bristol and “The Situation” of MTV’s Jersey Shore:"

Top crooked occupations/organizations immune to IRS prosecution and subsidized by the taxpayers:

1. Churches, reverends, pastors etc.

2. Nonprofits

3. Politicians

4. Fraternal Organizations

:whistle:

ImnoMensa

Oh: You mean like the Red Cross.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You can't be objective when it comes to sweet ole Sarah ....... pull your head out (slowly so you don't hurt her), then we'll talk Baja.
Lets talk now. I like my head up her ass. :really:

Nonno/nhboy post thread after thread about them, the MSM won't leave them alone, one liberal writer bought the house next to them where they had to build a privacy fence and you call them media whores?? :faint:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Lets talk now. I like my head up her ass. :really:

Nonno/nhboy post thread after thread about them, the MSM won't leave them alone, one liberal writer bought the house next to them where they had to build a privacy fence and you call them media whores?? :faint:

She's a quitter, a loser, not dependable, over-all not a good person, period.