Good place to live?

Thatguy27

Good Morning! I'm looking to move to the area in the October time frame and will hopefully have a job at Pax River by then. I was told contracting companies have a months notice to fill positions so I'm too early at the moment! Anyway, my girlfriend would like to work around DC, so I was wondering where a good place about halfway in between both would be? After reading reviews on St.Charles, we're broadening our search! We do plan on checking places we've narrowed down in June,so any help would be much appreciated!

jsouthan

Anywhere in Prince Frederick/Huntingtown area in Calvert County would be about halfway for you. Folks will mention the traffic on the bridge between St. Mary's and Calvert, but when hubby worked at Pax he just went in early (between 6 and 7) and left early (between 3 and 4) and rarely had a problem.

JunkShip

Pastafarian
Anywhere in Prince Frederick/Huntingtown area in Calvert County would be about halfway for you. Folks will mention the traffic on the bridge between St. Mary's and Calvert, but when hubby worked at Pax he just went in early (between 6 and 7) and left early (between 3 and 4) and rarely had a problem.

Plus, that far north, should there be a problem, there is a 2nd bridge option.