Minds in Motion Daycare,Hollywood

buddscreekman

What say you guys - good or bad experiences? Considering it for our daughter,and really love the location. Got a good first impression,but that doesn't count much for me.

foodforthought

I "heard" that there prices are pretty high, but that's about all I know. Have you considered prep & play?, if she is above 2 years old.....have always heard many good things about them.

buddscreekman

She's 10 years old. My wife is going back to school and needs her to have a ride to and from school - Hollywood - on Tuesdays and Thursdays,from the last week of April through early June . She would be there at the daycare for about an hour in the morning,and a half hour in the afternoon. We're fairly new to the Hollywood school area so we don't know any parents to ask,and the only other daycare we could find to work with that schedule is the one called K.E.E.P. which is only willing to take her on a day to day,space available basis. The price we got from Minds in Motion was 50.00 a week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
She's 10 years old. My wife is going back to school and needs her to have a ride to and from school - Hollywood - on Tuesdays and Thursdays,from the last week of April through early June . She would be there at the daycare for about an hour in the morning,and a half hour in the afternoon. We're fairly new to the Hollywood school area so we don't know any parents to ask,and the only other daycare we could find to work with that schedule is the one called K.E.E.P. which is only willing to take her on a day to day,space available basis. The price we got from Minds in Motion was 50.00 a week.

I thought that KEEP did part time. My daughter was at P&P and also at KEEP, but full time. Unless things have changed, P&P doesn't take 5th graders. Have you checked with the school?

buddscreekman

P&P doesn't,that's why it wasn't brought up by me. KEEP does do part time,but I need temporary drop in care - that's what they called it when I asked,anyway. No,never asked the school,I didn't really think they would help with child care issues.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
P&P doesn't,that's why it wasn't brought up by me. KEEP does do part time,but I need temporary drop in care - that's what they called it when I asked,anyway. No,never asked the school,I didn't really think they would help with child care issues.

I thought that HES did some before & after care at one time. Worth a try.

popsicle

I thought K.E.E.P stands for Kindergarten Educational Enrichment Program. If that is the case then a 10 yo would not qualify. It is a program run by Recreations and Parks. They do have Before and After in the same building, also run by the county.

mamaof1

I sent you a PM.