Groundhog Day: Jury Duty

bcp

In My Opinion
I hope she sues the judge.

She did nothing legally wrong and he has no right to punish her.

E

EmptyTimCup

:eyebrow:

Asked to name three people she least admired, the woman wrote on her questionnaire: "African-Americans, Hispanics and Haitians."

When Garaufis asked why she answered the question that way, the woman replied, "You always hear about them in the news doing something."

:killingme:

Garaufis then instructed the court that the woman would be seeing a lot of Brooklyn Federal Court in coming days.

"She's coming back [today], Thursday and Friday -- and until the future, when I am ready to dismiss her," he said.

this is very wrong ....... on a whim an annoyed Judge has "imprisoned" a woman in the jury room, for speaking her mind

feking liberals ... and let her not show up, then she will be in a jail cell for contempt .......

YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED, JUDGE

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
you can't punish a person for answering truthfully in a courtroom. The judge needs a reality check.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Soooo what was wrong about what she said? :confused: The first part was her opinion; the second was essentially correct.

Funniest thing is this the kind of person who usually gets kicked off a jury. :lol: