Oh Nanny!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

bcp

In My Opinion
Mayor Tom Menino To Ban Sugary Drink Sales On Boston City Property « CBS Boston

I only drink diet sodas, so let 'em ban it. If I can't smoke on the streets of NYC, some fatty shouldn't be able to drink soda in Boston.

...and they shouldn't be allowed eat potato chips in Idaho.

I'm not a huge chocolate fan, so they could ban that, too.

I dont drink sugary drinks, but, I dont care if others do.
I dont smoke anymore, but I still LOVE the smell, so burn em if you got em
I dont like chocolate, but someone once told me it made women want sex or something like that,, what idiot would ban such a thing?

Perfume however, I am allergic to, I would support a ban on that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, if we all list things that annoy us or we don't use/eat, I'll bet we could end up banning just about everything there is.

I broke my toe after stubbing it on an Adirondack chair in OBX. We should ban chairs. And beaches.

And I also busted up my toe by dropping a cabinet on it. So we should ban cabinets.

Or maybe just ban toes and be done with it.

You know, if we all list things that annoy us or we don't use/eat, I'll bet we could end up banning just about everything there is.

I broke my toe after stubbing it on an Adirondack chair in OBX. We should ban chairs. And beaches.

And I also busted up my toe by dropping a cabinet on it. So we should ban cabinets.

And thumbs too! Think of Christy! We must save her from herself!!!!!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Oh no, toes shouldn't be banned. They can replace lost fingers and thumbs. I saw a program on TV yesterday where a guy had his thumb bitten off by a moray eel and they replaced it with his middle toe. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh no, toes shouldn't be banned. They can replace lost fingers and thumbs. I saw a program on TV yesterday where a guy had his thumb bitten off by a moray eel and they replaced it with his middle toe. :yay:

When an eel bites your hand, and that's not what you planned, that's a moray...