MSNBC unearths "GAY" Caveman

foodcritic

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Apparently he had painted toe nails and plucked his eyebrows...

Don't argue, their scientists!

Archaeologists find 'gay caveman'
06:30 AEST Thu Apr 7 2011
5 hours 28 minutes ago

It has taken five thousand years, but it appears a caveman has finally been able to come clean on his sexual orientation.

According to archaeologists, the way the "gay caveman" was buried suggests he was considered more effeminate than other male peers, the Daily Mail reports.

The skeleton of the early homo-sapien was recently unearthed during excavations in the Czech Republic, and is believed to date back to between 2900 and 2500 BC.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8233884/archaeologists-find-gay-caveman

bcp

In My Opinion
Experts say during that period, men were traditionally buried lying on their right side, with the head pointing towards the west, alongside weapons, hammers and flint knives.

In this case, the man was on his left side, his head facing west, and surrounded with household jugs, not weapons — usually symbolism reserved for women.

or, he was the guy in the group that made the jugs,
or, he pissed someone off and they F-ed him for eternity

sounds like another weak attempt to try and justify what can not be proven as normal.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
MSNBC unearths "GAY" Caveman

What's this got anything to do with msnbc? :confused: Where's msnbc at? The article isn't on msnbc, the archeologists weren't hired by msnbc. This has nothing to do with msnbc but, alas, there's the msnbc bogeyman right there in the title of your thread! :shrug:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
What's this got anything to do with msnbc? :confused: Where's msnbc at? The article isn't on msnbc, the archeologists weren't hired by msnbc. This has nothing to do with msnbc but, alas, there's the msnbc bogeyman right there in the title of your thread! :shrug:

Mention ghey, and look who shows up. :lmao:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Still waiting for foodcritic to explain to me what anything about this story has to do with msnbc. :whistle:

foodcritic

MSN hosts 9News stories... kind of like how Carroll County Times runs AP stories -- does that mean CCT owns the AP?

PS -- msn owns msnbc.com which is a separate entity from msnbc tv.

Since I have to do your homework for you (from the site)......

A joint venture between Nine Entertainment Co. and Microsoft, ninemsn draws on the exemplary products and services of these two powerhouse organisations to deliver outstanding online and mobile news,

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So your covering for phony science
It might be worthwhile to investigate the history of sexual/gender identity issues. :shrug:

Why are umm "scientists" making rather stupid assumptions? I can tell you because they have an agenda.
Unlike yourself, a pinnacle of impartial thought. :yay:

philibusters

So your covering for phony science :killingme
Why are umm "scientists" making rather stupid assumptions? I can tell you because they have an agenda.

Apparently one you are incapable of comprehending. :whistle:

I doubt the scientists made stupid assumptions. I assume that they are making an argument that this guy was gay based on his burial, but hopefully the researchers would admit that is just one possibility, perhaps the possibility that they think is the most likely based off the evidence, but only one of many possibilities.

foodcritic

Again, it means Microsoft hosts their website. Nothing more.

So again, not msnbc. Just admit you "got your facts wrong".

No that's not what a Joint Venture means....:killingme

And yes I said MSNBC. Was wrong. It was MSN and another leftist partner.

This really has nothing to do with the preposterous nature of the story. Your just covering for shoddy science OR just fueling propaganda like the OP.