The Off-Duty Action Report

Clem_Shady

Hit Wendy's in Leonardtown up for some cheap vittles late Friday night. Get out of the car and there's some smibtard burning tires all over the shopping center parking lot in a pickup truck with some God awful loud exhaust pipes. It goes on for quite awhile and by the time that we're sitting down with our food he turns out on Route 5 going South and burns tires all the way down the road there too.

So we leave Wendy's pretty quickly and head down to McDonald's for some cheap desert and a rotgut latte. And what do you know; there's an off-duty copper sitting right there in the Mickey D's parking lot pulling security.

So much for that paid, off-duty law enforcement presence handling anything that comes along.

:killingme

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So we leave Wendy's pretty quickly...
You ate your dinner in the span of a couple minutes? If you were going to leave "pretty quickly", why go inside and sit down in the first place?

And you can confirm that the officer was there when the 'smibtard' drove by instead of arriving after?

Clem_Shady

You ate your dinner in the span of a couple minutes? If you were going to leave "pretty quickly", why go inside and sit down in the first place?

And you can confirm that the officer was there when the 'smibtard' drove by instead of arriving after?

I learned to eat fast in the military.

Not like you would know anything about that, would you?

:popcorn:

Katelin

one day the dark will end
Hit Wendy's in Leonardtown up for some cheap vittles late Friday night. Get out of the car and there's some smibtard burning tires all over the shopping center parking lot in a pickup truck with some God awful loud exhaust pipes. It goes on for quite awhile and by the time that we're sitting down with our food he turns out on Route 5 going South and burns tires all the way down the road there too.

So we leave Wendy's pretty quickly and head down to McDonald's for some cheap desert and a rotgut latte. And what do you know; there's an off-duty copper sitting right there in the Mickey D's parking lot pulling security.

So much for that paid, off-duty law enforcement presence handling anything that comes along.

OMG..Clem out in public without his video camera!!! :jameo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

So you don't understand why someone being paid by a merchant to provide security at his business doesn't just hop in their car and drive away.

I don't know why everybody says you're an idiot :crazy:

Clem_Shady

So you don't understand why someone being paid by a merchant to provide security at his business doesn't just hop in their car and drive away.

I don't know why everybody says you're an idiot :crazy:

Thanks for asking the embarrassing and dumb question.

Are they cops that stop all crime happening in the areas they are working off-duty in as they say and use as a justification for the use our tax payer equipment, which they claim is a deterrent to crime?

Or, are they hired guns that are only loyal to the business or person that hired them, which would create a huge conflict of interest problem?

:whistle:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Thanks for asking the embarrassing and dumb question.

Are they cops that stop all crime happening in the areas they are working off-duty in as they say and use as a justification for the use our tax payer equipment, which they claim is a deterrent to crime?

Or, are they hired guns that are only loyal to the business or person that hired them, which would create a huge conflict of interest problem?

None of the above

I'm starting to realize why folks say you're an idiot :crazy:

:gossip: don't think I asked a question

itsrequired

Isn't Wendy's like a block away all the other way at the end of the second part of the shopping center? How is it this cop was supposed to have seen or even heard what you are describing? Do you know what the cop was doing at the time this driver was acting the way he was acting? Do you know if the cop was helping another citizen or even at the McDonalds when this was going on? Oh wait, no you don't because you were at Wendys which is a pretty good distance from the McDonalds.

Clem_Shady

Isn't Wendy's like a block away all the other way at the end of the second part of the shopping center? How is it this cop was supposed to have seen or even heard what you are describing? Do you know what the cop was doing at the time this driver was acting the way he was acting? Do you know if the cop was helping another citizen or even at the McDonalds when this was going on? Oh wait, no you don't because you were at Wendys which is a pretty good distance from the McDonalds.

I know a lot more than you do about what was going on.

Let me guess, he couldn't hear the truck roar by because he had his engine running and the windows closed.

Clem_Shady

You know you can slice, dice, and put an apple in his mouth, and lipstick on this off-duty protection pig all you want, but the dirty truth is if businesses in Leonardtown and elsewhere in the county are having to pay for protection, then you guys aren't doing your freaking job.

Or is the whole system purposely designed that way to keep the money flowing?

Let me know when you want to get on Channel 95 with me to discuss this?

My calendar is open.

itsrequired

You know you can slice, dice, and put an apple in his mouth, and lipstick on this off-duty protection pig all you want, but the dirty truth is if businesses in Leonardtown and elsewhere in the county are having to pay for protection, then you guys aren't doing your freaking job.

Or is the whole system purposely designed that way to keep the money flowing?

My calendar is open.

It's simply not true. Off duty officers respond to calls for service every day. That is a fact. Off duty officers pull traffic stops every day. That's a fact.

I really don't want to be anywhere with you to discuss anything. I don't think you are a rational person and I think you try to bully people. You are like the kid in the sandbox who doesn't get his way so he looks for other ways to hurt people.

I don't work off duty or secondary police type employment. I do know however that those that do are monitoring the radio and responding to calls.

Clem_Shady

It's simply not true. Off duty officers respond to calls for service every day. That is a fact. Off duty officers pull traffic stops every day. That's a fact.

I really don't want to be anywhere with you to discuss anything. I don't think you are a rational person and I think you try to bully people. You are like the kid in the sandbox who doesn't get his way so he looks for other ways to hurt people.

I don't work off duty or secondary police type employment. I do know however that those that do are monitoring the radio and responding to calls.

I hear there's a good test case for this coming up in court.

I know a lot more than you do about what was goDng on.

Let me guess, he couldn't hear the truck roar by because he had his engine running and the windows closed.

Why don't you just answer the question d**kwad? You know for a friggin' fact that the officer was at Mickey D's when this was going on?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Why watch Comedy Central when you could watch ClemTV? Every time Clem is shut down (i.e., every time his guest speaks), Clem gives a cue and they cut to the animation: :popcorn:. When they return, the guest is gone and Clem has begun rambling about something else. :lmao:

Why don't you just answer the question d**kwad?
You should know, Clem doesn't answer questions, he insults and diverts. One would think that as much as he talks about court that he knows the burden of proof is upon him as the claimant, not the other way around. :coffee: