Any good car reupholster shops around here?

W

wopazia

Can anyone recommend a company to reupholster car leather seats and replace the carpet? I'm in the Leonardtown area. Thanks.

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Do you know if he replaces convertible tops (and does a good job), too?

Yes he has done them. His work is always good! Convertible tops are a hard job to do correctly and the type of top makes a big difference. All I can say is call and ask him directly.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Yes he has done them. His work is always good! Convertible tops are a hard job to do correctly and the type of top makes a big difference. All I can say is call and ask him directly.

Thanks, I just might do that. Been looking around for a while, but haven't had any warm fuzzies on the ones I've spoken with yet. It would be great to get references who had the work done, but I haven't run into anyone yet who has.

glhs837

Power with Control
I would stop in n a sunny day, like today. Always has projects there in work, shouldn't be any problem seeing his quality. I stopped in years ago to get a quote on recovering a motorcycle seat and was impressed with what I saw.
didn't have him do it, since the quote was $150, and the bike had cost me $300, but if it was a new seat, I would have had him do it.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Thanks, I just might do that. Been looking around for a while, but haven't had any warm fuzzies on the ones I've spoken with yet. It would be great to get references who had the work done, but I haven't run into anyone yet who has.

It's Walker's Upholstery and they do good work; they do everything from car interior to boat seats to truck bed covers

Tomcat

Anytime
Do you know if he replaces convertible tops (and does a good job), too?
Been looking around for a while, but haven't had any warm fuzzies on the ones I've spoken with yet. It would be great to get references who had the work done, but I haven't run into anyone yet who has.

He did my Mercedes SL convertable top last year, great job and I thought the price was very fair considering what it would have cost at the dealer. At first he didn't want to do it and told me to try a dealer, but I had the factory video on DVD for the entire installation. He watched it then said OK. I bought the top online, all he did was the install.

Rael

Supper's Ready
It's Walker's Upholstery and they do good work; they do everything from car interior to boat seats to truck bed covers
Good to hear and great to get a reference, thanks. :buddies:

He did my Mercedes SL convertable top last year, great job and I thought the price was very fair considering what it would have cost at the dealer. At first he didn't want to do it and told me to try a dealer, but I had the factory video on DVD for the entire installation. He watched it then said OK. I bought the top online, all he did was the install.
Cool, glad it worked well.

I initially went to a dealer just to get an idea on if they did it and what it would cost (I figured if I got a price from them, it could only be less somewhere else) :lol:, but instead they told me they don't do that work at all and referred me to some local car interior/boat upholstery business. While I'm not afraid of business references, I just didn't feel very confident they'd do good work when I went there to inquire.

I might look into what you did on looking to buy online and look for the install. Thanks, also. :yay:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Name: Walker's Upholstery

Address: 22568 Chancellors Run Rd

City: Great Mills

State: MD

Phone: (301) 862-3088

Categories: Car Accessories, Automotive Upholstery, Carpet Cleaning, Furniture Reupholstery