Found Dog in Town Creek

monkeychcik

Found small dog in Town Creek, green harness with rabies tag attached. Contacted local vet with rabies tag # and the number on file is no longer any good. If you are missing your dogs please PM me.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 128

ginwoman

I would think the vet (or maybe animal control) could still look up the number and get the owners name. I would call animal control and get them to scan him for a chip and/or look up his tag number.

Found small dog in Town Creek, green harness with rabies tag attached. Contacted local vet with rabies tag # and the number on file is no longer any good. If you are missing your dogs please PM me.

There's a Jack Russell that belongs to the white brink rambler that's just before either Dent Drive or the road that leads to the tennis courts and pool. He's always up on the back of the couch, looking out the window when I drive by. Very cute

Last edited:

dawn

I think the health department also has records.

Wildcat97

There's a Jack Russell that belongs to the white brink rambler that's just before either Dent Drive or the road that leads to the tennis courts and pool. He's always up on the back of the couch, looking out the window when I drive by. Very cute

That house is on the market now and looks like the owner has already vacated. Maybe he/she left the pooch? Sad...

keekee

That house is on the market now and looks like the owner has already vacated. Maybe he/she left the pooch? Sad...

Not the same dog. Their Jack Russell is very well cared for - this one looks a little scruffy. Plus they are nice people - they wouldn't leave their puppy behind. I've never seen this little dog... hope you find his owners.

Mr.Steed

Not the same dog. Their Jack Russell is very well cared for - this one looks a little scruffy. Plus they are nice people - they wouldn't leave their puppy behind. I've never seen this little dog... hope you find his owners.

My son said to try the house on Town Creek Drive across and a few houses down from the Presb. Church. The house has a limo in the driveway covered with a tarp, said they had several dogs. Apparently the man there works on cars? Anyway, my son believes that he has seen a little JR type dog in this man's window. Good luck!