suicide attempt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtjccgirl

I do not think we need commissioners representing Southern Maryland like this. Sad situation,whatever the reason,but to let your child find you like this is discusting...I can only imagine what he went through.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've lost two close friends to the horrible disease that is depression. Anyone who would judge somebody for taking their own life has no clue what the pain was like. I have only a clue..that clue being that they took their own lives.

But some people feel compelled to judge others anyway.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
From what I hear, she homeschools her children...maybe the ecoach didn't show up to help her with her lesson plan...:shrug:

Seriously, I hope she will be ok. And I pray for the son who found her. Not a cool thing to do to your kids. :nono:

lovinmaryland

I've lost two close friends to the horrible disease that is depression. Anyone who would judge somebody for taking their own life has no clue what the pain was like. I have only a clue..that clue being that they took their own lives.

If you are going to take your life fine. Why do people do so in a fashion that their children could be the ones to find them? I call that the epitomy of selfish. :boo:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

All people judge others to some degree. Being outright and rude about it is what's wrong. Keep that in mind the next time you're carrying on with a forum whack-job, they may and based on behavior likely are mentally unstable in some capacity. Crazy people don't realize they're crazy. My mother is bi-polar and manic. Dealing with her is VERY challenging sometimes but I have to remind myself that she can't help it.

jtjccgirl

Thats right.....I do feel compelled.If you can't help yourself and feel this is the way out,don't do it and know your child is going to find you like that. Selfish is the way I see it.One thing for sure is "she needs help". Maybe she is a very nice lady but no remorse from me after the way I was tlod her child found her...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Wow...and she's on the board? Better catch her on a good day.

No my point was people bicker on here back and forth and you never really know what someone's going through or what's wrong with them. Just because someone acts like an a-hole doesn't mean that they're just a jerk and nothing is wrong with them.

Lieutenant172

Unless you have felt the pain that this woman felt last week, don't dare pass judgement, ridicule, or humiliate her. When there is no light at the end of the tunnel, the human mind will try to find a way out. Is she at fault? Absolutely not.

To call her selfish is plain ignorant. Shame on you.

lovinmaryland

Unless you have felt the pain that this woman felt last week, don't dare pass judgement, ridicule, or humiliate her. When there is no light at the end of the tunnel, the human mind will try to find a way out. Is she at fault? Absolutely not.

To call her selfish is plain ignorant. Shame on you.

I dont care how much pain you are in. To attempt suicide knowing your child/children could/would most likely find you is SELFISH.

Clem_Shady

I do not think we need commissioners representing Southern Maryland like this. Sad situation,whatever the reason,but to let your child find you like this is discusting...I can only imagine what he went through.

Just put two and two together.

Last time we know for sure that he did leave, he donned full camo and wore dark glasses the whole time. I know of at least one of the commish that got quite the "who IS this freak" chuckle out of that.:killingme

And then...

The next time I get on Channel 95 and hold this up in one hand:

http://www.co.saint-marys.md.us/docs/TechHandbook.pdf

And the court records and forum posts of a certain p.o.s that they have in it, and ask them how this particular p.o.s benefits the County and it's reputation?

I'm sure it will be a priceless moment in Channel 95 history.

:popcorn:

Any questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.