Cash Raffle! Supporting OLSS School

4ps

March -June 15th is your chance to WIN some $money$ while supporting a GREAT cause! Winners will be announced at our Golf Tournament at Renditions June 14th.

$100 per ticket, 3 winners with 1st prize at $25,000
2nd prize at $15,000 and 3rd prize at $10,000.

Let me know if you are interested and message me please. Businesses of course are welcome to participate.

If we sell less than 1000, the winner will receive a percentage. However, when our school sets a goal, we can do just about anything!

Our Lady Star of the Sea students give back to their community.
OLSS students support outreach for the hungry, poor and sick.
Projects include Project Echo, SMILE, Japan Relief, and Birthright.

Please help support our school, and other Catholic Education events. We teach the whole child, we teach values and our education lasts a lifetime! Please help our efforts to continue as strong as ever!
Thanks! Our Lady Star of the Sea School, Solomons, Maryland

lovinmaryland

March -June 15th is your chance to WIN some $money$ while supporting a GREAT cause! Winners will be announced at our Golf Tournament at Renditions June 14th.

Let me know if you are interested and message me please. Businesses of course are welcome to participate.

If we sell less than 1000, the winner will receive a percentage. However, when our school sets a goal, we can do just about anything!

Our Lady Star of the Sea students give back to their community.
OLSS students support outreach for the hungry, poor and sick.
Projects include Project Echo, SMILE, Japan Relief, and Birthright.

Please help support our school, and other Catholic Education events. We teach the whole child, we teach values and our education lasts a lifetime! Please help our efforts to continue as strong as ever!
Thanks! Our Lady Star of the Sea School, Solomons, Maryland

How many total tickets will be sold?

If you sell 1000 at $100 a pop and give out 3 prizes of $25K, 1 prize of $15K and 1 prize of $10K there is nothing in it for the school?

I wonder what the percentage is?

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr

Hopefully it is just poorly worded.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd place <<< those are the 3 winners. Right?

4ps

OLSS Raffle..how it works

Hopefully it is just poorly worded.

1st, 2nd, or 3rd place <<< those are the 3 winners. Right?

Bsically, it's $100 to buy a ticket x 1,000 tickets sold (our goal) =$100,000 total.

Parents of the school get incentive to sell the tickets (if we sell 5 each) valued at $5,000 (year free tuition for one child). Prizes are $50,000 total. Our school can make $45,000

If we sell half the amount of tickets, (500) then the prize amount is $25,000 total minus the 5,000 which would give our school $20,000. That would still help our school of course!

It's in everyone's best interest who participates to help us sell the tickets and get the 1,000 sold. We hope to have great community support and hopefully many people will take the chance of winning. We figure people know we are a good cause, and want to help us somehow, people buy lottery tickets, scratch offs, play Bingo, Poker etc. So, maybe this is another way to have fun and try to win. Maybe buy your family member a ticket for Father's Day or makes a great b-day gift!

Call our school at 410-326-3171 with any questions or suggestions. Maybe you know a business who would support us? Thanks!

4ps

yes, first, second and third place...

Bsically, it's $100 to buy a ticket x 1,000 tickets sold (our goal) =$100,000 total.

Parents of the school get incentive to sell the tickets (if we sell 5 each) valued at $5,000 (year free tuition for one child). Prizes are $50,000 total. Our school can make $45,000

If we sell half the amount of tickets, (500) then the prize amount is $25,000 total minus the 5,000 which would give our school $20,000. That would still help our school of course!

It's in everyone's best interest who participates to help us sell the tickets and get the 1,000 sold. We hope to have great community support and hopefully many people will take the chance of winning. We figure people know we are a good cause, and want to help us somehow, people buy lottery tickets, scratch offs, play Bingo, Poker etc. So, maybe this is another way to have fun and try to win. Maybe buy your family member a ticket for Father's Day or makes a great b-day gift!

Call our school at 410-326-3171 with any questions or suggestions. Maybe you know a business who would support us? Thanks!

Yes, the first, second, and third place, would equal the total winnings of $50,000.

4ps

sorry, parents of the school have a CHANCE...

Parents of the school get incentive to sell the tickets (if we sell 5 each) There is a **CHANCE TO WIN free tuition for one child valued at $5,000 (year free tuition for one child). Prizes are $50,000 total. Our school can make $45,000

*** Sorry, the parents of the students who sell at least 5 tickets, are entered into a drawing for free tuition. Some parents can't sell that many, don't have family or friends who can afford it, etc. We are all helping eachother and helping our school. If you want to help one of my friends, please let me know. My 5 are sold. Thanks!!