What kind of mattress?

popsicle

What kind of mattress is best for a person with neck and back problems?

Tempur-Pedic?
Sleep Number?
Classic Spring?

Hate to waste money, because these things cost more than my first car!

TIA

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Had a sleep number some time ago. It worked well for me but only when the ex wasnt in the bed. She was a cuddler so it totally screwed up the sleep number setting the moment she hit my side of the bed.

bcp

In My Opinion
Had a sleep number some time ago. It worked well for me but only when the ex wasnt in the bed. She was a cuddler so it totally screwed up the sleep number setting the moment she hit my side of the bed.

the new ones come with a tazer to train your wife with.

Clem_Shady

Tempur-Pedic?
Sleep Number?
Classic Spring?

TIA

No more squeaky springs and your wife will never hit the headboard again.

:popcorn:

Katt

Tempur-Pedic?
Sleep Number?
Classic Spring?

TIA

I've only slept on a tempur pedic a few nights and the first night, didn't get much rest. I don't like how "hot" they make you feel or that they are too mushy. I have a firm soft top Beautyrest that I love. My sister and her husband with back problems love their sleep number. I've never slept on one, but have layed on them in the mall. It was comfy. they are very pricey though.

ugotnothin

I have had a tempur-pedic now for about 5 years, and I'll never sleep on anything else now. It has basically eliminated all of the back problems that I had. There are different levels of firmness, so find the one that best suits you. I will warn you, that it took my husband about 3 weeks to really adjust to sleeping on it, and took me about a week and a half. But all in all, i LOVE mine.