Stupid idiots with cruel comments...

Kat_Hunter

dont ya feel really stupid now...talk about rumors fueling the fire and a huge breach of her privacy!!!!

"On April 6th St. Mary's Commissioner Cindy Jones was taken by ambulance to St. Mary's Hospital. Cindy was checking over the animals in the barn on their property and fainted. Cindy's son, age 14, who has been diagnosed with ADHD, called 911."

All you finger points better look at the 3 pointing back at...YOU!!!

Bad enough the press posted this,but the SMIBS, etc that keep on posting, you are fricken' crazy!

Hey Cindy, ignore SOMD, and get well soon! :flowers:

glhs837

Power with Control
You do know that stories can be told two ways, right? As of right now, I would rate both as equally plausible, were there not public documents that back up the first version. while the second is what you would expect to be put out to save a reputation.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
dont ya feel really stupid now...talk about rumors fueling the fire and a huge breach of her privacy!!!!

"On April 6th St. Mary's Commissioner Cindy Jones was taken by ambulance to St. Mary's Hospital. Cindy was checking over the animals in the barn on their property and fainted. Cindy's son, age 14, who has been diagnosed with ADHD, called 911."

Bad enough the press posted this,but the SMIBS, etc that keep on posting, you are fricken' crazy!

What does her son having ADHD have anything to do with anything? :confused:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch

Well, You sure told us! KMDN_The-Best-Demotivational-Posters-of-August_01.jpg

awpitt

Main Streeter

Well, since you're starting a whole new thread on this subject, I'll ask these question again....

If she suffered from exhaustion, why does the county’s emergency operations center's log state that, “The caller advised his mother was in the shed with a rope around her neck.”

Why is the incident listed on the report as a “psychiatric/suicide attempt"?

Did the Baynet misrepresent what is stated in the log?

Is the 911 center making things up?

The quote you posted in the OP is that of Mr. Jones, not an unbiased third party. He went on to say that Mrs. Jones will be away from her commisioner duties until some point in May. That seems like a long period of time for exhaustion. I've know heart attack victims who have returned to work sooner than that. As far as privacy, if there wasn't so much left for the voters to wonder about, I think people would be inclined to be forgiving and just let the whole thing rest. Elected officials owe a certain degree of explaination to the voters. If they want total privacy, than they should stay in the private sector. Like I said before, I've met Cindy a few times at local events and have found her to be a sweet and kind person. I know she'll have a lot to offer for the county. Whatever happened, I hope she does what is needed for a speedy recovery so she can get back to the commisioner table.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
:howdy:

You got lumped in. She thinks we're all idiots. :lol:

What part of the world are you in? Or are you home?

I'm home, back in sunny San Diego where I hate it. :lol: 18 more months and one more deployment before I can get back to the much prefered East Coast.

BOP

Not a frickin' clue what you're talking about.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I'm home, back in sunny San Diego where I hate it. :lol: 18 more months and one more deployment before I can get back to the much prefered East Coast.

I LOVE San Diego! I wish someone would send me there for 18 months. :razz:

Welcome home! :huggy:

Clem_Shady

Well, since you're starting a whole new thread on this subject, I'll ask these question again....

If she suffered from exhaustion, why does the county’s emergency operations center's log state that, “The caller advised his mother was in the shed with a rope around her neck.”

Why is the incident listed on the report as a “psychiatric/suicide attempt"?

Did the Baynet misrepresent what is stated in the log?

Is the 911 center making things up?

The quote you posted in the OP is that of Mr. Jones, not an unbiased third party. He went on to say that Mrs. Jones will be away from her commisioner duties until some point in May. That seems like a long period of time for exhaustion. I've know heart attack victims who have returned to work sooner than that. As far as privacy, if there wasn't so much left for the voters to wonder about, I think people would be inclined to be forgiving and just let the whole thing rest. Elected officials owe a certain degree of explaination to the voters. If they want total privacy, than they should stay in the private sector. Like I said before, I've met Cindy a few times at local events and have found her to be a sweet and kind person. I know she'll have a lot to offer for the county. Whatever happened, I hope she does what is needed for a speedy recovery so she can get back to the commisioner table.

Anyone can request a copy of the 911 call with a freedom of information request.

It's $25 and takes a week or two to get it.

Just ask the State Police.

:whistle:

Let me know if you need the form?