PHS Student Suicide

Girlzmom

It has been confirmed that another PHS student's life is over today. This is so sad, young live's leaving us tooo early.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Still pretty crappy to start the thread.. And suicides usually don't make the news.. Esp. if it is a kid..
No names were mentioned. And, I'm pretty sure the news will be public information soon, if it hasn't already yet been disclosed.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I just read a report with his name, age and still no report of how he passed..( No rumor of suicide).. And no I wont be the one posting the link

bzbear2000

They should be noted...

If anything its the suicides by young adults and kids that make the news more so than an adult.

People have always tried to hide a suicide. Like the person has done something "bad" or should be ashamed. Let's stop trying to hide the outcome of untreated depression.

angelbaby

Last time I checked it takes 6-8 weeks for autopsy results to come back. Since he just died Friday, I doubt they know yet.

Roman

Toxicology

geeesh, is that all you could think of? ;-) and it's not 6-8 WEEKS... 21-30 days for toxicology on an autopsy.

Six to eight weeks is usually the norm with those reports, depending on what they are actually checking for. In cases of Drugs, or alcohol..it can be done in a matter of hours depending on the case-loads in the Lab.