After being so helpful to Howard Dean...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:crazy: First we saw Howard Dean go off the deepend after losing in Michigan with that rant speech, and now it's Al Gored doing his best to make himself look and sound like he's become unhinged.

I said as much in an earlier post, last week or so, that there was - what appeared to be a strange and demented philosophy behind the Democratic strategies, but some of them are beginning to come off as lunatics.

I still think there is an endgame to all this dirt-throwing and demoniac ranting. It looks like they've gone over to the Dark Side!

I got it!

The devil is making them do it!!

B

Bruzilla

What I loved is how Gore made such a big show of supporting Dean, but then never supported him. It won't be long before he's out stumping for Kerry.

What a loser... I feel bad for Kerry.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by Bruzilla
What I loved is how Gore made such a big show of supporting Dean, but then never supported him. It won't be long before he's out stumping for Kerry.
:rolleyes: I guess that's one of the holdovers from when Gore was VP to Clinton: he never did learn how to gracefully step out of the limelight.

He honestly believed, I suppose, that his endorsement or his giving his blessing to Howard Dean would be a big deal.

I think Dean's popularity started to wane after that.

Does anyone suppose Al Gore will take the hint; that in fact, he is in the same boat as the U.N.?

Does the term " Irrelevant" come to mind?