Clem Shady.........

limblips

PREMO Member
should be concerned that when he searches for his wireless router the best signal is from a router named FBI Surveillance Van 1.

mmesser0

C-A-P-S CAPS CAPS CAPS!
I really don't understand why y'all have such a problem with him. Dude bought a house that is jacked up, so he brought it to everyone's attention. He has definitely taught me to do a lot of research and inspecting if I ever buy a brand new house. And about his videos of FedEx/UPS/USPS running the stop sign... if any of them were to hit a child, you all on here would be screaming to have them fired immediately, and why wasn't something done about it before. I like that he is bringing it to each companies attention. Maybe it'll teach their employees a thing or two.

I could keep going on and on.. but the most important thing I have to say is, if you don't like him, or what he writes/blogs about, put your big girl/boy underwear on and IGNORE HIM! Y'all say he has nothing better to do than sit on the forums, but apparently y'all don't either!

ftcret

I really don't understand why y'all have such a problem with him. Dude bought a house that is jacked up, so he brought it to everyone's attention. He has definitely taught me to do a lot of research and inspecting if I ever buy a brand new house. And about his videos of FedEx/UPS/USPS running the stop sign... if any of them were to hit a child, you all on here would be screaming to have them fired immediately, and why wasn't something done about it before. I like that he is bringing it to each companies attention. Maybe it'll teach their employees a thing or two.

I could keep going on and on.. but the most important thing I have to say is, if you don't like him, or what he writes/blogs about, put your big girl/boy underwear on and IGNORE HIM! Y'all say he has nothing better to do than sit on the forums, but apparently y'all don't either!

CAPS suck.

Clem_Shady

They know my name, they know my address. I haven't ran.

If the same things were known about most of these people this place would be a ghost town.

:popcorn:

iammykidsmom

I don't live in fear, you people do.

I would disagree with that Clem, you post video that you take in FRONT of your house- I don't even notice if people drive by slowly, and you have vidoes of little boys walking to the park to play baseball, while you are thinking that they are trying to harass you- it seems way over the top.

Clem_Shady

I would disagree with that Clem, you post video that you take in FRONT of your house- I don't even notice if people drive by slowly, and you have vidoes of little boys walking to the park to play baseball, while you are thinking that they are trying to harass you- it seems way over the top.

Correction, you don't walk through my backyard and check what's in the bed of a pickup truck that belongs to my family on your way to play baseball with a bat and no other visible sports equipment. And last time I looked around the neighborhood, they were heading in the wrong direction to play baseball.

I was nice to them this time and didn't confront them.

I won't be so nice if there's a next time.