A.C.T.S. - Bushwood

emma1606

Can someone please tell me where this is located in Bushwood, we're due to pick up a wheelchair tomorrow but don't know the exact location and can't reach anyone by phone. We saw on somd that it is off Route 242 by Optimist Club Ball Field but need the exact location.

Thanks!

Gigi22

Can someone please tell me where this is located in Bushwood, we're due to pick up a wheelchair tomorrow but don't know the exact location and can't reach anyone by phone. We saw on somd that it is off Route 242 by Optimist Club Ball Field but need the exact location.

Thanks!

If you go to the firehouse you have gone to far.. It is on the left side of the road.. If by chance you go past it someone at the Local store (you cannot miss it) will gladly tell you where it is.. Very nice folks down there...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you go to the firehouse you have gone to far.. It is on the left side of the road.. If by chance you go past it someone at the Local store (you cannot miss it) will gladly tell you where it is.. Very nice folks down there...

Yup ..and if nobody is there, go to the corner store (Murphy's) anyway and ask for Gilbert and he'll know where to take it from there in short order.

tipsymcgee

Once you hit Capt Sams convenience store, go approximately another half to 3/4 mile and the Optimist Club has a small marquee on the road with upcoming events. Gravel road. ACTS is the warehouse that sits off by itself on left of driveway. If you hit the American Legion make a u-turn and go back.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There will a ton cars there tomorrow for the Cornhole tourney but we keep the driveway to the ACTS building clear.