No Tiki Stories?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not from the responsible parties that didn't get stupid and stick around for the stupids. :shrug:

jtjccgirl

Didn't go personally,but did hear 1000's were on the island. Towards the end of the night I heard a call for a non responsive???

frequentflier

happy to be living
Went and had a beer this afternoon before the rains hit hard. At least now I can say I have been there on opening weekend :lol:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wondering who the woman was that was passed out on the boardwalk with an infant in her arms. That's sick.

jtjccgirl

And the woman with the infant is sick...and should have stayed home too.
Why would "ANYONE" take a picture of this? It explains alot though......

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Why would "ANYONE" take a picture of this? It explains alot though......
Why not? :shrug: That dumbass should have her face put in all the SoMD media for the next week. After the humiliation, she should be sterilized with a pair of scissors.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Why not? :shrug: That dumbass should have her face put in all the SoMD media for the next week. After the humiliation, she should be sterilized with a pair of scissors.

I agree.

Glad we don't have anything like that here. Our Tiki bars are open all year. No craziness, no big deal.

jtjccgirl

My opinion would be children "especially infants" should not have even been allowed...Looks like the friends with her also found this funny? Wierd...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
My opinion would be children "especially infants" should not have even been allowed...Looks like the friends with her also found this funny? Wierd...

Well, you don't really know that they were "friends" of hers or just passersby that came upon her. Either way, she should not have been there with an infant and if she does still have the baby, I hope she feels like a total piece of crap.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
Well, you don't really know that they were "friends" of hers or just passersby that came upon her. Either way, she should not have been there with an infant and if she does still have the baby, I hope she feels like a total piece of crap.

Did it ever occur to you that it was a "staged picture"?