Tiki:Caught On The Net?

dawn

That first picture just makes me want to puke......what is wrong with people! That poor poor pooor baby! :(

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Talk about child endangerment in picture one! What if she passed out face first? Idiot people!

Hoover

I see a few from here on the pics. But do you really think the lady is drunk with the baby or just posing - I mean come on peeps gullable much? Who would serve a lady with a baby that much alcohol not the Tiki Bar being under the microscope. All the fines and lawsuit it could have.

I see a few from here on the pics. But do you really think the lady is drunk with the baby or just posing - I mean come on peeps gullable much? Who would serve a lady with a baby that much alcohol not the Tiki Bar being under the microscope. All the fines and lawsuit it could have.

The way people are smiling and laughing in the picture, my guess she's just posing to be funny.

NewsJunky

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if she is drunk and passed out or not. The tiki bar opening is no place for a baby. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children...... :smack:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
In my opinion, it doesn't matter if she is drunk and passed out or not. The tiki bar opening is no place for a baby. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children...... :smack:

Do you have any idea how many folks are on the island regardless of the stupid tiki bar ..as in, they are transient cruisers, for example, with their boat at one of the marinas? What?..they are a supposed to hide if they have an infant and are not free to walk the island regardless?

So many wild assumptions..so many possiblities.....