Ouch.

pelers

$38 to fill my rice burner today :( The dead gas station on GMR with signs still up for $1.63/gallon taunts me.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I put $42 in the Subaru and it had over a third of a tank left :ohwell:

But I guess it all going according to Our leader's bright plan for the future

There was a news article on the evening news last night. People drive from NY, CT and as far away as MA to buy gas in NJ because it's $3.62 right now.

That just doesn't make sense to me unless traveling to NJ is part of your normal travel, but these people did it just to buy a tankfull of gas.

FED_UP

There was a news article on the evening news last night. People drive from NY, CT and as far away as MA to buy gas in NJ because it's $3.62 right now.

That just doesn't make sense to me unless traveling to NJ is part of your normal travel, but these people did it just to buy a tankfull of gas.

One would think that by the time you go back and forth, you wasted that much amount of gas anyway. I guess its just for the satisfaction :shrug:

glhs837

Power with Control
Riding the bike (45mpg) more and the car (15 mpg) less, as much as I can, anyway. and the price difference between regular and premium (which the car needs) has made it more so. Of course, I love riding so much I would do it anyway but saving a bunch of cash makes a little sweeter.

Showing my age here, but I remember when I was working at HESS just after high school, I used to be able to fill my tank on my tip money. 29 cents a gallon.......

Damn.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Showing my age here, but I remember when I was working at HESS just after high school, I used to be able to fill my tank on my tip money. 29 cents a gallon.......

Damn.

And I was a regular Hess customer because Hess carried 104 octane and my hot rod craved it. It killed me that I was being soaked for like 80 cents a gallon while you were getting by so cheaply.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
My 5.7L SUV cost me just over $100 the last time I filled it up - so I parked it and am now driving a 1.7L :yahoo:

Vince

I put $42 in the Subaru and it had over a third of a tank left :ohwell:

But I guess it all going according to Our leader's bright plan for the future

Yep, no sense in complaining. This president isn't going to do anything but make it worse. You can't fix stupid.

Floyd2004

-Void-
Showing my age here, but I remember when I was working at HESS just after high school, I used to be able to fill my tank on my tip money. 29 cents a gallon...
Wow I couldnt even imagine what thats like to fill up so cheap.
At 29 cents a gallon it would cost $2.91 to fill my average 9 gallons in the car. Wow you cant even get one gallon for that price now.