Off the Presidential Topic

Holywood_CA

Okay not to change everyone's state of mind but since we are all Maryland locals I would like to know what everyones views are on how Ehrlich is doing in office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know what? I have no idea how Ehrlich's doing. I only found out his wife's getting ready to have a baby because of mutual friends. The newspapers never have a word to say about him.

ceo_pte

Originally posted by vraiblonde
You know what? I have no idea how Ehrlich's doing. I only found out his wife's getting ready to have a baby because of mutual friends. The newspapers never have a word to say about him.

he must be doing pretty well then... B/c if it was bad, you can bet the papers would have it covered...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Bobby Ehrl...

...is so far beyond cool it isn't even funny.

I saw him at a big dinner last week, Steele to. Now I know how libs felt about Clinton; Gov. Ehrlich lights up the room, makes you feel good and has that 'glad to be here' act down cold.

All I fear is the call of the national spotlight. I feel good with this guy running the show.

M

McMattZ

Personally I like what he is attempting to do with the states budget and what he is trying to do for the economy with the slot machines. He has my full support on both of those.

M

McMattZ

I also agree with Ehrlich on what he has done with Medicinal Cannibus. Refresher for anyone who doesn't know: Cannibus is still illegal, however if you are arrested for possesion and are able to prove that you use it for medicinal purposes in cases such as Glaucoma and Schizophrenia you will receive no more than a 100 dollar fine plus court costs. I believe that this is a step in the right direction. In a country whose main founder (George Washington) had a marijuana farm I personally feel that we look at it from a much too conservative way. I guess we have Puritanism to blame for that though....... I have seen how views have the tendency to be misconstrued and I would like it to be stated mainly for my credibility that I do feel that in cases strictly for medicinal purposes it should not cause controversy at all.

B

Bruzilla

I'm not really happy with Ehrlich at all, but I must admit that's just because I haven't heard of him doing much of anything. The slots issue is the only thing I've heard associated with him. I'm still waiting for him to get Glendenning's idiotic gun laws tossed.