Larry's Comic Place Cafe LOVES Kids & Families

lovinmaryland

:yay: :yay: To Big Larrys!!

Last night after dinner the kids asked if they could get ice cream at Big Larry's. We got there a little after 7:30 as we walked up I noticed the Open sign wasnt lit up but there were still lights on inside. So I opened the door and popped my head in the employees were mopping the floors and wiping down the tables. I said sorry I didnt realize you all were closed. The employees took one look at my little ones who had their faces squished to the glass & they said "yes we are closed....but I can see the kids really want an ice cream cone so come on in"

Now that is great customer service! Go Big Larry's :thewave:

mitzi

:yay: :yay: To Big Larrys!!

Last night after dinner the kids asked if they could get ice cream at Big Larry's. We got there a little after 7:30 as we walked up I noticed the Open sign wasnt lit up but there were still lights on inside. So I opened the door and popped my head in the employees were mopping the floors and wiping down the tables. I said sorry I didnt realize you all were closed. The employees took one look at my little ones who had their faces squished to the glass & they said "yes we are closed....but I can see the kids really want an ice cream cone so come on in"

Now that is great customer service! Go Big Larry's :thewave:

That's good to know! I have to admit now, I made a mountain out of a molehill. The guy was probably having a bad day, it was super busy and the crying got on his nerves. I would bet he didn't mean for me to hear him. It could happen to anybody and could have happened with me many times. I'll think twice before I get annoyed at something and start bashing, I know better.
I wish there was a smiley waving a white flag.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's good to know! I have to admit now, I made a mountain out of a molehill. The guy was probably having a bad day, it was super busy and the crying got on his nerves. I would bet he didn't mean for me to hear him. It could happen to anybody and could have happened with me many times. I'll think twice before I get annoyed at something and start bashing, I know better.
I wish there was a smiley waving a white flag.

:huggy:

But it did make for a few days of interesting thread!

mitzi

:huggy:

But it did make for a few days of interesting thread!

Thanks for the huggy. In retrospect, maybe I got so aggravated at him saying that because I was so aggravated with my daughter and the crying grand baby :killingme We all were aggravated!