Can You Count The Taxes? ... Seriously!!

royhobie

hobieflyer
Okay, I know Obama, a taxacrat is taxing the crap out of us. But, lets tip our hat to OMalley. He is taxing our crap. He has what is commonly known as a flush tax. Why, to SAVE THE BAY! Yeah, right. That money was raided a long time ago. Probably to support the illegals our democrats love so much.

Can any of you count how many different types of taxes Maryland has? Seriously! Don't forget his toll bridges. They were paid for a long time ago. So the continued charge for the toll bridges are just another tax. You can add that one to your list.

But, let me see, they just passed a law which OMalley "signed in to law", to provide financial breaks to people who broke State and Federal laws and entered our Country illegally. This may sound fine to some of you. But the tax breaks they get end of costing YOU money one way or another. I predict OMalley is still looking for whatelse he can tax us on. And if he can't find anything new, just raise the taxes we already have. Or, here is a novel idea, HE'LL DO BOTH!!

I went to Senator Dyson's office and asked why the law was passed to provide tax breaks to illegals. His aide in the office didn't know. But, she said that Senator Dyson did not support it.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I went to Senator Dyson's office and asked why the law was passed to provide tax breaks to illegals. His aide in the office didn't know. But, she said that Senator Dyson did not support it.

He didn't support it, but did he vote for it? I can't imagine the lap dog doing ANYTHING other than what MOM wants.

RPMDAD

I am not a MOM supporter at all in any way shape or form. I agree the bridges have been paid for, however, all those bridges require maintenance as long as the toll money paid is going for the maintenance of the bridges that one is not my biggest worry. Agree 100% in not giving illegal aliens tax breaks. Dislike the new non tax aka fees on registering your cars doubling.. That is the dems new favorite word we won't raise taxes we will charge more fees for everything and double any fees we already have.

E

EmptyTimCup

I am not a MOM supporter at all in any way shape or form. I agree the bridges have been paid for, however, all those bridges require maintenance as long as the toll money paid is going for the maintenance of the bridges that one is not my biggest worry.

I heard it COST more to paint the last time around, then it did to build the bridge in the 1960s'

awpitt

Main Streeter
Okay, I know Obama, a taxacrat is taxing the crap out of us. But, lets tip our hat to OMalley. He is taxing our crap. He has what is commonly known as a flush tax. Why, to SAVE THE BAY! Yeah, right. That money was raided a long time ago. Probably to support the illegals our democrats love so much.

Can any of you count how many different types of taxes Maryland has? Seriously! Don't forget his toll bridges. They were paid for a long time ago. So the continued charge for the toll bridges are just another tax. You can add that one to your list.

But, let me see, they just passed a law which OMalley "signed in to law", to provide financial breaks to people who broke State and Federal laws and entered our Country illegally. This may sound fine to some of you. But the tax breaks they get end of costing YOU money one way or another. I predict OMalley is still looking for whatelse he can tax us on. And if he can't find anything new, just raise the taxes we already have. Or, here is a novel idea, HE'LL DO BOTH!!

Actually, Ehrlich did the flush tax.

Ehrlich touts flush tax in Baltimore visit - Washington Times

Vince

The facts are the O'Malley flushes our tax money to wherever and then hits us for more. Getting to the point where I don't give a crap because they just keep voting him back into office. So tax away MOM and give the money to whomever you wish. I don't care anymore. The same can be said of Obama and his bunch of tax and spend Dems. Their answer to everything is raise taxes to make up for their spending.

Pete

Repete
Dyson did not vote for the bill.

Vote Record 1203

Do you have the breakdown by party? It is a long used tactic to poll their delegation. If they have enough voteds to pass something they give permission for some of their members who represent more conservative areas to vote against bills they know to be unpopular to preserve their seats by having the ability to deny.

"I voted against it!"

awpitt

Main Streeter
Do you have the breakdown by party? It is a long used tactic to poll their delegation. If they have enough voteds to pass something they give permission for some of their members who represent more conservative areas to vote against bills they know to be unpopular to preserve their seats by having the ability to deny.

"I voted against it!"

It doesn't break down by party but I'm sure they "yes" votes were mostly from the Dems.

As far as Dyson, he's known for splitting from the leadership when it comes time for voting.

smilin

BOXER NATION
Tried to explain MD's form of government to citizens of Florida, N.C, S.C. All they did was chuckle and say: "You'd have to be an idiot to live in that state".
I did see one telling stat: Maryland had the fourth highest tax burden in the U.S. -before - the last round of taxes or increases!
Kalifornia had fewer....
:coffee:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Tried to explain MD's form of government to citizens of Florida, N.C, S.C. All they did was chuckle and say: "You'd have to be an idiot to live in that state".
I did see one telling stat: Maryland had the fourth highest tax burden in the U.S. -before - the last round of taxes or increases!
Kalifornia had fewer....
:coffee:

MD's form of government?

The form of government which is simular to the other states' forms of govt?

What part was hardest to explain? The Executive, the Legislature, or the Judicial?