Request from an old poster

bcp

In My Opinion
He would like me to ask that the person in the mini van that keeps running his stop sign while slinging feral cats on to his yard please stop this activity right away.
He has video of you and your actions and is not going to hesitate turning the evidence in to his friend at the CIA for investigation.

ftcret

He would like me to ask that the person in the mini van that keeps running his stop sign while slinging feral cats on to his yard please stop this activity right away.
He has video of you and your actions and is not going to hesitate turning the evidence in to his friend at the CIA for investigation.

You forgot --->:popcorn:

bcp

In My Opinion
But wouldnt it be funny to drive by and throw stuffed animal kittens onto his yard in front of his camera?

But wouldnt it be funny to drive by and throw stuffed animal kittens onto his yard in front of his camera?

Yes, yes it would. Pick a day or night. Oh, he can read this. Maybe we should move this to the super secret forum.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
:lol: I'm sure there is a good taxidermist who would be willing to stuff a bunch if you caught them. :yay:

Kinda been wondering what happened to the "Old Poster"! Banned?

R

retiredweaxman

Kinda been wondering what happened to the "Old Poster"! Banned?

I thought I read that rumor a few days ago...yet DESERTRAT claims someone can still read the posts...so I am not sure what to believe.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
we could be happy that he's back to attacking inanimate objects (windows...today..) instead of human beings.

No?

:shrug: