So Md Today...

frequentflier

happy to be living
Heard, from who?

jtjtccgirl seems to be the media expert. Maybe she's been waiting for someone to show interest in her tread so she can jump in and tell us what she heard from someone else :duh:
Obviously for the length of time this thread has been untouched, most people don't really care :whistle:

jtjccgirl

jtjtccgirl seems to be the media expert. Maybe she's been waiting for someone to show interest in her tread so she can jump in and tell us what she heard from someone else :duh:
Obviously for the length of time this thread has been untouched, most people don't really care :whistle:

Look...you seem to have a problem with me,and you must be interested because U responded to the forum. hmmmm must have been checking all day:killingme
I actually think U know exactly what I am talking about so scewww u!
Have a great day!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Look...you seem to have a problem with me,and you must be interested because U responded to the forum. hmmmm must have been checking all day:killingme
Have a great day!

I don't hide my identity and play games like you. Most people on the forums have respect for me and many that know me personally, know that I am fiercely loyal to those I care about. I am not an attention whore that stirs the pot and tries to be powerful because I think I have inside info from a second hand source.
I told you early on that I was born on a day and it wasn't yesterday.
Go away, little girl. No one wants to play with you :bawl:

PrepH4U

Have a great day!

Don't ask a question that you do not want an answer to. :whistle: Have a pamperin! :cds:

jtjccgirl

I don't hide my identity and play games like you. Most people on the forums have respect for me and many that know me personally, know that I am fiercely loyal to those I care about. I am not an attention whore that stirs the pot and tries to be powerful because I think I have inside info from a second hand source.
I told you early on that I was born on a day and it wasn't yesterday.
Go away, little girl. No one wants to play with you :bawl:

WELL THEN....THAT SUMS IT UP ENOUGH.LOL, U REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO I AM. THANKS LOYAL BUDDY!
O, AND BY THE WAY - THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION....:killingme:killingme

PrepH4U

WELL THEN....THAT SUMS IT UP ENOUGH.LOL, U REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHO I AM. THANKS LOYAL BUDDY!
O, AND BY THE WAY - THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION....:killingme:killingme

What did you say? I couldn't hear you :whistle: Did you say that you are feeling #####y? :shrug:

Taeobi

Where did you hear this?? We would all like to know, so please get on with it already. How many people have inquired?? Yet, you haven't answered any of us.

R

retiredweaxman

JT - are you talking about the Southern Maryland Today newspaper? If so, I copied this link from their homepage.

Southern Maryland Today | Subscriptions

Seems kind of shady they would take subscription orders if they were not putting anything out in print.